Fivebar2

Black and Orange s238

Fivebar2    176

Was on my way to Island Cafe in Portland and saw a beautiful black and orange s238 tied up. Does it belong to anyone on here?

h20king    794

No it was my buddies but he had to have NWBS sell it because of divorce. 

Cwazy1    89

I saw that boat for sale a little while back. It was the only Supreme boat I've ever seen with a livorsi throttle. I wonder if he had that done at NWBS?

h20king    794

No stock. H5 and h6 engine options came with it in 16

Cwazy1    89

Jealous. I really like the Livorsi throttles. 

h20king    794

They had it right in 16. Not sure why they made such drastic changes but Supreme lost me with the new tower and cutback windshield. A full windshield is a must for us where we boat . And the new tower just does not do it for me. They could have just added the dash and called it a day.

• Like 1

Cwazy1    89

I'm with you on the windshield. No way I'd ever get a cut off windshield like that. Don't care for the 'hanging arm out' or the 'easier to grab dock'. My response is just learn to dock better lol! 

I can see how the new tower is better though, it puts the rope tow point at the back of the bimini, which is a huge plus. I had to put a chafe guard on my surf rope so it wouldn't wear through the bimini fabric on the aft edge. 

h20king    794

I had a heavy vinyl guard sewn on the back edge of my bimini at delivery it looks stock. It is not my favorite design butt the operation of the new tower and bimini feels like a step back just like it's mounting location LOL 

RhuntIII    555

Lots of claimers claim that the don't get wet from spray behind that Mastercraft windshield, or was it an Axis? I don't remember.

Cwazy1    89

We've derailed this thread completely. 

Yes, black and orange s238- cool boat 

viking    491
13 hours ago, h20king said:

They had it right in 16. Not sure why they made such drastic changes but Supreme lost me with the new tower and cutback windshield. A full windshield is a must for us where we boat . And the new tower just does not do it for me. They could have just added the dash and called it a day.

AMEN brother!!

NW Vettes    11

I love black and orange colors on my 2017 s238. I also hated the 2017 changes they made at first. They've grown on me and I prefer the new look over the old. 

MFaso    56
10 hours ago, Fivebar2 said:

So far no one has claimed it :)

I don't get wet at all. I love it compared to what I had before. I'm often with just my wife and kids and being able to grab the dock line as soon as I pull into my slip really helps me. I used to need to jump out of my seat quick. I've never gotten wet once... I like being able to pull up to the person in the water and seeing them right over the side. Lastly, I like different and it's definitely different. The tower looks different than anyone else's too. I love that curve in it compared to the normal straight up monster tower that every single boat has regardless of brand...

The windshield wasn't something that would deter me from the boat, which is why I went with it.

NW Boat Sports    232

I'll claim it... came in today. Crank no start. Fivebar jinxed it. Must have died shortly after you saw it. 

Edited by NW Boat Sports
  • Like 1

Cwazy1    89
25 minutes ago, NW Boat Sports said:

I'll claim it... came in today. Crank no start. Fivebar jinxed it. Must have died shortly after you saw it. 

thats way too funny. 

Fivebar2    176
2 hours ago, NW Boat Sports said:

Man oh man, why does everything have to be my fault ;) it looked great when I went by it but it was docked.

• Like 1

Jake707    171
13 hours ago, NW Boat Sports said:

Make sure to check the headlight fluid. If its too low it trips the flux capacitor

qxbuzz    7

Must be the color.... The boat (different brand) I traded in to NWBS was black and orange died this spring and had to come in too....  And to think that we almost ordered our Supreme in black and orange again..... Glad we changed our minds......

I also miss the Livorsi throttle my other boat had, and wish all Supremes came with them....