MFaso

17 s238 Ocean surf board

MFaso    56

Went out last night. My buddy brought his 6'1 ocean surfboard. Ton of fun riding it. Then going back to a normal wakesurf board it felt so much easier to turn. It was like swinging a heavy bat before you get up to bat, then your REAL bat feels super light.

I had to step up a bit to force nose pressure but you could ride this thing for ever. You'll see me rest sometimes. I was out of breath when I finally fell. :) So addicted to this sport...

• Like 1

InfinitySurf    302

Nice, how the heck do you get a video small enough to post? I finally found an online tool that will resize my pics....my videos are like 25mb tho, how do you reduce the size enough?

1 hour ago, InfinitySurf said:

Nice, how the heck do you get a video small enough to post? I finally found an online tool that will resize my pics....my videos are like 25mb tho, how do you reduce the size enough?

What online tool did you find?

InfinitySurf    302

http://www.resizeimage.net/

You upload image...tell it what size you want it to be and then download the re-sized picture. Takes about 30 seconds

MFaso    56

I upload to youtube and then just post the link here. No need to resize or do anything else. I upload from my cell phone, then throw the link in a post. Super simple. :)

• Like 1