xj1514

XJ's Official S238 thread...pictures

DjOM21    59

Just use a 4" hose clamp on cup holders. Make sure to spin  the screw towards the transom when tight, so it doesn't damage the ballast bag.

I have surfed goofy like this:

Port PNP = Empty

Port QF = 100%

100# Lead Back Corner

STB PNP (1000 Sumo) = FULL

STB QF = 100%

100# Lead Back Corner

150# Lead under Starboard Bench Seat

400# Fatsac on Starboard Bench Seat When light on crew.

Center Tank - 75%

Bow Sac - Empty

STB Surf Tab @ 55

Stinger 20 ish or just enough to clean it up.

Bow rides high and make it hard to see, other than that Seems to work ok, but conditions have choppy during  testing. Also , make sure you are in 18+ Feet of water - this makes a big difference.

I think a good setup would be 200# of Lead for each Rear Corner , 200# for each midships bench seats then 2 150# fat bricks for the seats for light crew days and  for quick transfers side to side.

RhuntIII    555
12 hours ago, xj1514 said:

Is that a block of foam? I don't quite understand. Please enlighten me. I really don't want to lose a 86k $ cup holder lol. 

I would say yes it's a block of foam. I came across that pic the other day trolling and thought I would share here while trolling. I have no clue how it was installed and held in place. 

CO Surfer    289

I'm baffled by anyone in a boat other than a Ri trying to use QuickSurf.  I have it on my SV and the wave is awful compared to listing.  Maybe I just don't have it figured out but I'd definitely try to get the listed wave (hint WEIGHT) figured out first before screwing with QS.

Cwazy1    89
28 minutes ago, CO Surfer said:

I'm baffled by anyone in a boat other than a Ri trying to use QuickSurf.  I have it on my SV and the wave is awful compared to listing.  Maybe I just don't have it figured out but I'd definitely try to get the listed wave (hint WEIGHT) figured out first before screwing with QS.

IMO quicksurf system is a supplementary tool rather than the determining factor for all boats other than the RI.

From my experience, quicksurf allows for slight adjustments to alter the wave face cleanliness, as well as allows for more counterweight to be used. 

MFaso    56
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:39 AM, NW Vettes said:

First I've seen it too but the idea is to hollow out the foam where cup is and I'm guessing glue or Velcro maybe foam to underneath. This stops the bag from pushing up on the cup holder. 

I put my lead under the cup holder Friday night and now the bag doesn't fill in that spot, and the cup holder doesn't get pushed up. Just stack your lead bags in that spot and the bag fills more forward.

seattlehd    9
2 hours ago, MFaso said:

I put my lead under the cup holder Friday night and now the bag doesn't fill in that spot, and the cup holder doesn't get pushed up. Just stack your lead bags in that spot and the bag fills more forward.

This is exactly what I do to keep my cup holder from pushing out.  It still comes out a little so clearly I need more lead bags!  lol

NW Vettes    11
3 hours ago, MFaso said:

Maybe that's why mine haven't popped up yet. Thanks 

NW Vettes    11
On 6/17/2017 at 9:06 PM, xj1514 said:

Some gator step bubbling on my walk through

I have an area with a 3x3" bubble in my gator step walk way right before you get to bow...frustrating. I'm going to try and poke a hole it to release the air and see if will restick after that. I think the QC on my S238 went down hill from my 2016 S226 I had. Maybe too many orders and they are rushing and/or since they are real busy in Spring I'm guessing they bring on part time inexperienced non caring workers. Either way the QC isn't where it should be.

Edited by NW Vettes

Cwazy1    89
3 hours ago, NW Vettes said:

I have an area with a 3x3" bubble in my gator step walk way right before you get to bow...frustrating. I'm going to try and poke a hole it to release the air and see if will restick after that. I think the QC on my S238 went down hill from my 2016 S226 I had. Maybe too many orders and they are rushing and/or since they are real busy in Spring I'm guessing they bring on part time inexperienced non caring workers. Either way the QC isn't where it should be.

I had a few bubbles in the gunwale gatorstep. Its more a factor of heat than QA. It happens after the gator has been warmed up by the sun for a while, the adhesive loosens and then the air expands under temperature. A quick sewing needle will take care of it and you should be able to just push it back down as soon as the air is gone. 

xj1514    13
On 6/17/2017 at 10:26 PM, Cwazy1 said:

yup, and also adjust your quicksurf tab mounting point to be the furthest of the 3 holes from the boat. Put 200 of lead as far back in each locker as you can (literally against the back wall) and put 100 in each starboard/port bench seating- also as far back as you can. 

Then go about playing around with listing/settings. 

So far I've tried all the settings suggested.  Best results so far are in the screen shot here...

just reversed them for goofy. Wife was able to surf, and it was close for me. Trim at 30 ish. Quick surf 40 to 70. 70 puts the pocket farther back, and 40 puts it closer to the boat with more push.

3CD7713A-9BE1-4729-9EAF-18940D3E274C_1.j

xj1514    13
1 hour ago, Cwazy1 said:

I had a few bubbles in the gunwale gatorstep. Its more a factor of heat than QA. It happens after the gator has been warmed up by the sun for a while, the adhesive loosens and then the air expands under temperature. A quick sewing needle will take care of it and you should be able to just push it back down as soon as the air is gone. 

I will get a sewing needle on the boat, and give them a prick when they get good and warm from the sun. 

xj1514    13
5 hours ago, NW Vettes said:

In addition I had a lot of fiberglass dust and pieces under my carpet that scratched the floor. Also had a bunch under all the pnp bags. Sloppy. 

xj1514    13
On 6/19/2017 at 5:03 PM, NW Vettes said:

Maybe that's why mine haven't popped up yet. Thanks 

I put hose clamps on them and no more issues with them popping up. Only issue now is the leadwake bags get soaked from the cup holder hole. Thinking about plugging it. 

MFaso    56
17 minutes ago, xj1514 said:

I put hose clamps on them and no more issues with them popping up. Only issue now is the leadwake bags get soaked from the cup holder hole. Thinking about plugging it. 

Throw some hot glue on it and then the clamp. Should keep water out and if not hot glue is easy to peel off.

NW Vettes    11
38 minutes ago, xj1514 said:

In addition I had a lot of fiberglass dust and pieces under my carpet that scratched the floor. Also had a bunch under all the pnp bags. Sloppy. 

I had a lot scratches in my gel coat interior from the fiberglass plus they did a horrible job on cutting out the cup holders...way to big of holes. Almost like some idiot drilled two next to each other. I'm sure they use sized bits but boy did they do a horrible job. Like I said I think spring builds are rushed and lack the experienced workers you get the rest of the year.

xj1514    13
6 minutes ago, NW Vettes said:

I had a lot scratches in my gel coat interior from the fiberglass plus they did a horrible job on cutting out the cup holders...way to big of holes. Almost like some idiot drilled two next to each other. I'm sure they use sized bits but boy did they do a horrible job. Like I said I think spring builds are rushed and lack the experienced workers you get the rest of the year.

I agree 100%

NW Vettes    11
33 minutes ago, xj1514 said:

How does the wave look? Any suggestions?

Never had a chance to surf. Bad weather and then today had 8 teenagers on boat only wanting to tube.

i suggest using the settings MFaso suggested. It's about what use and I'm ordering bench bags this week. Just need to figure out which fittings and hose size. Oh and if you do put clamps on put electrical tape over it protect from rubbing or puncturing the bag

Edited by NW Vettes

MFaso    56

She dropped the rope. That's all that matters to me at this point. I "think" the goal is a nice clean wave with little to no white wash on the top but again, she is rope less! I think if you add a little more trim tab that white wash on top should begin to disappear. I'm  going out tonight to play with mine a bit more. I'll try and snap a picture.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..