Sign in to follow this  
JJOcean

Deckadence Flooring

JJOcean    30

Any recommendation on the best place to get Deckadence for my boat?  I've seen the past threads on the Crew Deals on Deckadence - wish there was one running now.  Thanks!

Bobby Elite    6

Admin PM'ed me 2 months ago saying 2017 deal had been finalized. Have not seen it get posted yet though

JJOcean    30

What company would you guys recommend to purchase from?  I'd like to get in on the deal, but not sure if/when one will become available.  I PM'd the Admin on Monday, but hadn't heard back yet.  Thanks!

You may have to be patient with the adominant getting back to you...I ordered some fly high sacs a few weeks ago and didn't hear back about shipping.   I sent numerous messages with no response. I finally calied fly high directly and they had no idea.   I was about to call my credit card to cancel when I got a call from administration stating he had not recievedone any of my messages due to issues with the upgrade of the site. Anyways he heard through the grape vine from my call to fly high and made everything right. I was super impressed.  Anyways my long tush story... you can take it for whatever it's worth.  Whatever you decide,  please let us know.. I'm thinking of putting deckadence in this winter

JJOcean    30

Thanks Max for the insight.  

I certainly don't have any issue with the timing of responses from the Admin ... volunteer position doing me and all of the members a huge service!  I just mentioned it, so nobody would tell me to PM the admin.

I'll keep this thread up to date on when I get the flooring.  Thanks.

Dandy    43

I contacted Deckadence a while back and they seem to be encouraging more towards doing this as a DIY project.  You can purchase the material in sheets and template and cut to fit yourself for quite a bit less.  If you go to this page and select your color, then select size it will give you your cost for the sheet

http://marineflooring.net/marine-carpet-shop/

If you then go to the DIY Section, it has videos on how to cut it and seam it

http://marineflooring.net/diy-marine-carpet/

Here is another source for the same product, otherwise Jim also has his "Jim's PVC Loop Flooring".  This is similar, but not as thick as the Deckadence and is available in limited color selection. 

http://www.jimsmarineflooring.com/jims_pvc_loop_flooring

WakeDoc    471

^^^ The reason they are " encouraging more towards doing this as a DIY project" is they have an agreement that they will only sell in bulk and not cut patterns. They only supply the DECKadence material now.

CrewAdmin    192

Sorry for all the delays everyone, Here is the LINK to the 2017 DECKadence Crew Deal 

InfinitySurf    302

Thank you CrewAdmin for all the work you guys do to keep this site going (would have replied to your post, but that was not an option). I have by far learned more on this site than anywhere else. $30 is small price to pay for the valuable info here. Saw the notice you posted and immediately bought a membership. Hope you are able to keep this going and hope many more also become supporting members. Easily pays for itself the first time you have an issue and get the answers you need from other members.

Just a thought...for new people like myself since I signed up around beginning of this year when I bought my Centurion. I have heard a couple people mention it, but its not obvious to new members how important it is to keep the site going (that link made it super easy and took less than 5mins). Not sure how to make it so (maybe a "sticky" like the post you did earlier tonight that stays at top of page so all can see and read it that join?). Anyway, again I thank you and know it must be a lot of work and you likely don't get the appreciation you deserve.

JJOcean    30
13 hours ago, CrewAdmin said:

Sorry for all the delays everyone, Here is the LINK to the 2017 DECKadence Crew Deal 

Thanks for posting the deal ... much appreciated!

Dandy - thanks for the DIY info as well.

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

When would these be delivered? 

viking    491

Best flooring solution out there IMO

Dsteinwny    10

Henderson Floor Specialties in BC had the artwork and template summer of 2013 when I bought it.  Its really nice.

Not sure if they still do.

Henderson Floor Specialties Inc.

15-26157 Fraser Hwy,

Aldergrove, B.C.  V4W 2W8

Local       778-800-9928

CrewAdmin    192

^^^ We used to deal with Henderson Floor Specialties around the same time period. They went out of business and Steve screwed us out of the money for the mat a crew member had ordered. Had to get the bank involved took six months to get the funds back. Just one of those things that goes on behind the scenes.

CrewAdmin    192
On 6/16/2017 at 7:15 AM, Cdifranco said:

When would these be delivered? 

Mats are cut to order usually take 2 to 3 weeks after payment is made

I'm hoping to update the carpet to deckadence this fall.   Anyone know or have an opinion on how it would work as a walk thru on the center engine cover of the swim deck.  I was planning on replacing the vynl,  but was thinking of using seadeck/gatorstep/deckadence for the middle section, hoping our stands up better to the foot traffic

InfinitySurf    302

Deckadence is not adhesive....not sure if I understand you right, but sounds like you are talking about the walk-thru between the sun deck pads? No, it would not work unless you glue and I would not recommend that. Without adhesive, it will blow up (even tho pretty heavy) and move around on you. I may be misunderstanding what you meant tho...read it a few times

I have deckadence in cabin and under the bow filler cushion in bow, LOVE it.....everywhere else is the Gatorstep. It definately does not last as long. I have 194hr on my boat now....2014 and bought in March of 2015 so this is 3rd summer of use (I have only had it since Feb of this year and bought with 166hrs and there was already some places of the gatorstep where it is splitting just a little bit, still looks good, but my guess is that stuff will only look good for MAYBE 5yrs if you are carefull with it and then it will need to be replaced. Deckadence still looks brand new, but only so many places its good for, especially considering the cost. This fall I plan to jerk all the carpet under seats and lockers and replacing it with gatorstp or similar brand (seriously what radio-edit puts carpet in places that get wet all the time on a $100k+ boat?). Tired of always having to run fans to make sure I don't get mildew smells.

viking    491

It feels so good on your feet!! :surfing2:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..