King of Bling

2017 S238 height with tower folded for garage storage.

Looking for help with knowing the height of the boat with tower folded. Searched with no luck.  Anyone have these specs?

Thank You. 

NW Vettes    11
8 minutes ago, King of Bling said:

Looking for help with knowing the height of the boat with tower folded. Searched with no luck.  Anyone have these specs?

Thank You. 

It fit in mine barely and mine is 95 inches. I took off bimini and board racks to do so. Keep in mind I have extreme trailer with the upgraded 18" wheels too. 

NW Vettes    11

Also I knew I was going to be close so and figured if it was real close I could get the boat as far in to garage as possible.  Then put some 2x12 ramps I have built for my corvette behind the front tires backing up on to those would lower the hitch and in turn slightly lower rack under the garage door area. Never had to test that lol 

You have a 17? I noticed the one we are purchasing the upper tower racks sit on window frame. Bimini was not yet installed not sure how that interferes. It also has 18" upgraded wheels. 

NW Vettes    11

Yes it's a 2017 but take off the racks if you need. I think they stick up a little past the tower/speakers do. The Bimini must be removed to fold down tower enough. Otherwise you will need to at least another foot to that clearance 

Edited by NW Vettes