Cdifranco    463

Hopefully their unveil doesn't suck as bad as the last 3 I've watched.. I've always been dissapointed with their marketing situations 

Darkside    248

I have to agree with baws, the reason you see certain things, is not the correct craft influence,  but the Stillman influence.   

The infloor cooler is there because the market likes it!   You get an igloo in a G and a Grizzly in the Ri.

Centurion is using better vinyls than ANYONE, including Nautique.  Sure certain things are common,  Murphy,  PCM, jabsco reversible's, etc.   That is simply each choosing best products available.

The side by side could be the absolute best system on the market, better tan linc and better than Malibu command center,  if the software was on par.  The software is the only thing holding the side by side from award winning status. 

The Centurion brand was in full reboot mode,  now we are starting to see the effects.  So far to me, they are doing the right things. 

• Like 3

Chexi    35

Even if nautique were influencing centurion, it would not be a bad thing.  Nautique makes great boats and focused on quality and over-engineers things so they last.  No one believed that my 2000 san was anywhere close to 17 years old when i sold it.  That boat was solid and will likely still be running decades from now.

• Like 1

257Tsunami    50

I stopped by my dealer to grab something today. He may or may not have dragged me into his office and showed me what's going down for 2018 with Centurion. It's going to be another big year for them. Lots of great things happening on top of the Fi (which I think is going to be another big hit. It's a great looking boat.). Centurion seems to really have their poop in a group. I think these guys are doing all the right things. I'm quite impressed. They're really making a statement.

• Like 2

Freedom Marine is listing the one they ordered, which I hear will arrive in July:

http://www.freedompowersportsusa.com/default.asp?page=xInventoryDetail&id=3538484&p=1&s=Year&d=D&l=freedom marine&t=new&vt=boat&fr=xallinventory

Screenshot included in case it gets taken down :)

One interesting tidbit is that it lists the 6.0L 450HP engine, is this the ZR6 that predates the HDI6? Maybe that's another cost savings measure?

It also looks like there are some curves in the gelcoat above the water line (or the graphics are really 3D and fooling my eye).  I guess some will love or hate that.. Seems like it wouldn't serve a purpose other than aesthetics if it never touches the water?

Boat looks like it has good freeboard (as best I can tell!)

Screenshot 2017-06-17 10.22.53.png

• Like 1

InfinitySurf    302

I like it, good looking boat. Look forward to seeing it in person

Darkside    248

I really like the lines on that.  Very nice looking boat. 

RhuntIII    555

The leaky pictures show an awesome looking boat. I'm very excited about this one just not the tan, red and black. 

Who pics these colors? 

h20king    794

When are they going to reveal this thing? I don't get it pics have already gotten out make the announcement already. 

• Like 1

Troy    234
On 6/17/2017 at 10:29 AM, Sparkycollier said:

Freedom Marine is listing the one they ordered, which I hear will arrive in July:

http://www.freedompowersportsusa.com/default.asp?page=xInventoryDetail&id=3538484&p=1&s=Year&d=D&l=freedom marine&t=new&vt=boat&fr=xallinventory

Screenshot included in case it gets taken down :)

One interesting tidbit is that it lists the 6.0L 450HP engine, is this the ZR6 that predates the HDI6? Maybe that's another cost savings measure?

It also looks like there are some curves in the gelcoat above the water line (or the graphics are really 3D and fooling my eye).  I guess some will love or hate that.. Seems like it wouldn't serve a purpose other than aesthetics if it never touches the water?

Boat looks like it has good freeboard (as best I can tell!)

Screenshot 2017-06-17 10.22.53.png

Thats my home dealer. I'll have them let me know when it arrives to go look and take pictures. 

On 6/23/2017 at 10:25 AM, h20king said:

When are they going to reveal this thing? I don't get it pics have already gotten out make the announcement already. 

I heard July 10th

BrianNelson    0

My dealer says they will be ready for order in July. Also it is going to be a line where the FI23 will be under 100k price point. Anyone got a pic yet?

BrianNelson    0
On 6/13/2017 at 3:17 PM, wheels said:

How much cheaper can it really be than a ri237, if it's close to the same size where are the big savings going to be in production? Unless you can strip down options but what would you delete? I say it will be no more than 10k less than an ri

My dealer said it is going to be under 100k

CO Surfer    289

I believe that was the same as when it was introduced in 2016.  It's possible I don't remember it correctly.