DjOM21

Let's See Your Rides

-HONCHO-    13

Yes sir, these were the official tow boats of the 2017 NW Wakesurf Championships. I was lucky enough to pick up the red one with all the pro upgrades and settings!

RhuntIII    555

Nice. Thanks for sharing pics. I like the red one better.

mfenton2    2

boat.jpg.c6665dfb97d16e21ae016012ce72d496.jpg

New s238 we got in february. Still working on getting the goofy side wave dialed in but its getting there.

Cameron    4
On 2/26/2018 at 8:15 PM, -HONCHO- said:

Yes sir, these were the official tow boats of the 2017 NW Wakesurf Championships. I was lucky enough to pick up the red one with all the pro upgrades and settings!

What are these "Pro" upgrades and settings you speak of?

-HONCHO-    13
4 hours ago, Cameron said:

What are these "Pro" upgrades and settings you speak of?

Cameron, 

When we bought the boat in August of last year she had just finished up being the official tow boat for the NW Wake Surf Open sponsored by Supreme Boats in Monroe, Wa. The boat had been outfitted with a new custom built upgraded wake makers ballast system. I want to say off the top of my head they are 750s in the rear and 500s under the benches, all plumbed in tandem which makes filling and dumping a breeze. All the timers were custom set as well as the perfect pass speed. It was set up for the pros to compete with, thats all I meant by pro upgrades settings. So far its been a blast to have!

Cameron    4
12 hours ago, -HONCHO- said:

Cameron, 

When we bought the boat in August of last year she had just finished up being the official tow boat for the NW Wake Surf Open sponsored by Supreme Boats in Monroe, Wa. The boat had been outfitted with a new custom built upgraded wake makers ballast system. I want to say off the top of my head they are 750s in the rear and 500s under the benches, all plumbed in tandem which makes filling and dumping a breeze. All the timers were custom set as well as the perfect pass speed. It was set up for the pros to compete with, thats all I meant by pro upgrades settings. So far its been a blast to have!

Sounds awesome!

Just wanted to make sure i was not missing anything that could be added to my '17 i just picked up. I do not have the bench bags but i need the storage. I've got 1100's in the rears and am still playing around with fill times.

Aquaholic1    3
On 5/1/2018 at 6:55 PM, mfenton2 said:

boat.jpg.c6665dfb97d16e21ae016012ce72d496.jpg

New s238 we got in february. Still working on getting the goofy side wave dialed in but its getting there.

Any tips on the goofy side? I’m picking mine up Thursday.....

• Like 1

mfenton2    2
25 minutes ago, Aquaholic1 said:

Any tips on the goofy side? I’m picking mine up Thursday.....

Take the 750s in the rear locker and replace them with 1100s for starter. Depending on how many people in the boat you will have to add a sac to the goofy side and list the boat. Fill up everything and put one of the 750s on the seat behind the driver. Boat will have a nice list on it and the wave will be macking. Took me a couple times out to get it right. Play with the stinger plate and the speed to get it to your liking. The boat loves weight! Don't expect to go out and fill up with just the ballast from the factory and have a huge wave unless you have a boat full of people. 

InfinitySurf    302
9 hours ago, Aquaholic1 said:

No pictures attached....my guess is the pic files are too large, they need to be re-sized to be under 150mb. You can use the link below to resize, this is what I use to resize and upload pics.

http://www.resizeimage.net/

Auzman    1

Recently purchased my second boat. Went from a 20' Bayliner to this 2002 Sky Supreme V220 Pro. Had it out for the first time today. Anyone else have this year of Supreme? I have some questions about acceleration and steering. From the PNW!

42045494_245311046168544_132344349164830720_n.jpg

• Like 1

KTTR    1

Last photo before storing for 2018 season.

1539552237971.jpg

Edited by KTTR
  • Like 1

thinh1220    0

Just bought our first wakeboard/wakesurf boat from NW Boat Sports after spending the last 5 years with my Yamaha SX230. Looking forward to this season with our 2019 S239!

IMG_5849 (1).jpg

Edited by thinh1220

thinh1220    0
On 2/13/2019 at 3:48 PM, thinh1220 said:

Just bought our first wakeboard/wakesurf boat from NW Boat Sports after spending the last 5 years with my Yamaha SX230. Looking forward to this season with our 2019 S238!

IMG_5849 (1).jpg