shumie7

My New Avy - On The Search For Tower

shumie7    11

What's up everyone. I recently just got a new to me 2008 Centurion Avalanche C4. Kind of a different boat as it does not have a tower. The original owner special ordered it new and just ordered it with no tower or ballast. It does have the Bennett trim tab and perfect pass though. But basically I am currently on the search for a factory or factory style 100" beam tower. I currently have my sights set on a newer style Gladiator tower. I would prefer white as I have 2 pairs of white Rev 10's but hey, if I find a Gladiator, the color of it will not matter to me. If I can never find a Gladiator I will eventually just go for one of the older style 4 post towers like the Evolution. I haven't really found any aftermarket towers that I like the looks of. I just wanted to put the word out there, if anybody has anything or know where one may be located just let me know! Thanks

Ryan

IMG_2882.JPG

h20king    794

best aftermarket towers made and comes in any color you want www.samsonsports.com 

Edited by h20king

daz28iroc    73

I like the look of the cam RT

looks like it will fold down super low as well.

the one complaint I have for the evolution tower that is on my avy is the height of the tower when folded.

had an airboom tower on my maxum and it folded real nice. was sturdy when lowered so you could have towed with it in the lowered position / was no issue with garage door heights.

Nick213    583

Nice looking boat!

FYI stay away from the evolution tower, since you have 4 rev10's. The tower is really short and everybody including myself bangs there heads on the cans constantly. If I had the option I'd go with a gladiator or tribal tower.

RhuntIII    555

Excellent boat Shumie7. It's like a blank canvas for the perfect surf boat. Please document and post up all your build. I'm tired of reading about computer issues on 160k plus boats. If it were me I would gather as many photos and drawing of what you would like and take everything to a custom aluminum fab shop for a tower. Custom fab shops are prevalent down here in S.Texas. I do like the look of both towers above. Good luck and keep us posted.

InfinitySurf    302

Nice looking boat, I like the silver flake on the bottom. That is the upside of it not having the tower or ballast....you can do anything you want to it to make it perfect for what you want....and you know it was never used/abused by someone else. That motor was probably always run easy without tower or ballast in it.

dreikorncr    7

That's an awesome pick up! Beautiful boat and like many have said, you have a perfect blank canvas to do whatever you'd like with it! I'll throw another option out there for your consideration. Greatlakesskipper.com always has OEM parts including towers that you could put on your radar. Post pictures during the process, I'd love to see the final product!

shumie7    11

Thanks for all of the replies, compliments and advice! Shaka, I would say as far as aftermarket goes, the Roswell Aviator is the best looking one I have seen so far, thanks. Dreik, Great Lakes Skipper is a pretty cool site, they have just older style centurion towers on their site but I will give them a call to see if they happen to have any newer oem styles. Right now I'm still stuck on the Gladiator. I will say another oem that's pretty nice looking is the S Bend from Supra/Moomba, it's like a tube style Gladiator hah. I'm not sure what all boats of theirs are 100" beam, I know the Craz is. And Reese, having one custom built is not a bad thought too. But hey, either way, I'll make sure to post up my build slowly by surely as I make her just how I want her!

Thanks,

Ryan

chenige    84

How about the one in the Craigslist list?

InfinitySurf    302

I sent the CL ad to Shumie before posting it, he needs 100" beam and one in ad is 84.75". It is also an older style tower with 4 post...tho it looks a lot like it, think it just pre-dated the gladiator.

shumie7    11

Yeah the one in the ad is an Evolution for an enzo. The Enzo's are 102" beam, I guess just the actual mounting width is a lot smaller than the beam, I dunno. I'm gonna measure my boat this evening to see what the actual mounting width would be.

Dandy    43

Here is a link to a video on the Roswell Aviator Tower.  If you watch the video at about the 30 sec mark, he mentions that they have a flat mount for top deck to give it a more OEM appearance than the 4 post legs.  I have been considering removing our old school 4 post (going in front of the windshield tower), patching the fiberglass and installing this to update the look of our boat.  It will most likely be more solid as well and easier to fold.  It would also provide an option to get a cover with "tower down" configuration allowing you to keep bug goo off your tower (assuming Roswell will rate it to do so with the weight of your REVS)

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

I'm digging that tower.

• Like 1

shumie7    11

That is pretty sweet how you can mount it without the universal feet, looks way cleaner like that.

Jake707    171

Dam that's a really good looking universal tower.

Shaka    146
5 hours ago, Dandy said:

Here is a link to a video on the Roswell Aviator Tower.  If you watch the video at about the 30 sec mark, he mentions that they have a flat mount for top deck to give it a more OEM appearance than the 4 post legs.  I have been considering removing our old school 4 post (going in front of the windshield tower), patching the fiberglass and installing this to update the look of our boat.  It will most likely be more solid as well and easier to fold.  It would also provide an option to get a cover with "tower down" configuration allowing you to keep bug goo off your tower (assuming Roswell will rate it to do so with the weight of your REVS)

I've also been considering using this tower to update my SV230.

prorider17    30

+1 on the Roswell Aviator tower. It's pricier, but it's also the same tower used on new boats. I've seen one in person. Very high quality. If I didn't do that, the Samson blade is really nice too.

I would KILL for a gladiator tower, but they're next time impossible to come by.

TwistC3    7

I have a 2005 sv230 will that tower on CL not fit? Has anyone installed this rosewell?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..