gravity12    83

Can some of you guys with FAE tell me how far past the hull the downpipe extends.  Thanks for the help. 

stoked    1,039

Roughly mid prop:

post-4405-14585964865924_thumb.jpg

InfinitySurf    302

That is one of the measurements they ask for when you order it....they make it so the tip extends down to center of prop so prop wash gets rid of the fumes.

Dreamer    96

This line represents the bottom of the hull on my FAE (SV244).

IMG_1983.JPG

• Like 1

N8 Froelich    12

Not sure how helpful this is. Ours doesn't extend too far down and it works great. 2011 Enzo 240

File_000.jpeg

Dandy    43
On 5/9/2017 at 9:57 AM, gravity12 said:

Can some of you guys with FAE tell me how far past the hull the downpipe extends.  Thanks for the help. 

We are just working through an install.  If you have your boat sitting level (use the trailer) they want the finished install to be 1.5-2.5" higher than the center of the prop.  

gravity12    83

Interesting.  Seems like the older installs might have been installed deeper in the water.  Maybe it helps with spray. 

Bongo Fury    640
21 hours ago, N8 Froelich said:

Not sure how helpful this is. Ours doesn't extend too far down and it works great. 2011 Enzo 240

File_000.jpeg

N8...how do you like that gas can.  Is it hard to move when full?  Thanks and sorry for the hijack. 

Dandy    43
16 minutes ago, Bongo Fury said:

N8...how do you like that gas can.  Is it hard to move when full?  Thanks and sorry for the hijack. 

If you are looking at what I am looking at, you will find that is a Craftsman Air Compressor.  

• Like 5

Bongo Fury    640

OOPS.   Thought it was one of those portable gas cans.....I'm in the market for one....getting tired of filling up on the lake.   Thanks for the heads up.....guess I need stronger readers!

Edited by Bongo Fury
  • Like 3

stoked    1,039
21 minutes ago, Bongo Fury said:

OOPS.   Thought it was one of those portable gas cans.....I'm in the market for one....getting tired of filling up on the lake.   Thanks for the heads up.....guess I need stronger readers!

Just picked this guy up last week: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DPU7G58

The plan is to throw it in my Polaris Ranger, run it to the gas station and fill it up, then back to the dock to fill up the boat. The only issue is that it is gravity fed, but really not a big deal.

Bongo Fury    640
28 minutes ago, stoked said:

Just picked this guy up last week: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DPU7G58

The plan is to throw it in my Polaris Ranger, run it to the gas station and fill it up, then back to the dock to fill up the boat. The only issue is that it is gravity fed, but really not a big deal.

Thanks stoked....thats the one i've been looking at...I will need to be able to wheel it around the house over gravel then down the gangway to the dock.   Just wondering how much of a hassel that will be......also with gravety feed how difficult to  do that alone....will save about $2 a gallon from buying on the lake.  No brainer it will pay for itself very quickly!

Sorry for the hijack guys!

Edited by Bongo Fury

Jake707    171
27 minutes ago, Bongo Fury said:

Thanks stoked....thats the one i've been looking at...I will need to be able to wheel it around the house over gravel then down the gangway to the dock.   Just wondering how much of a hassel that will be......also with gravety feed how difficult to  do that alone....will save about $2 a gallon from buying on the lake.  No brainer it will pay for itself very quickly!

Ill be sure to fill up before I hit clear lake if I ever go up that far haha 

Bongo Fury    640
11 minutes ago, Jake707 said:

Ill be sure to fill up before I hit clear lake if I ever go up that far haha 

The marina we use is $4.75 a gallon on the water.....gas staion is a little over $3 right now.....not to bad really.....I know one marina on CL that is around $6 a gallon on the water.   Try CL in June.....its totally epic.....clear flat water and no traffic on the lake...not far from Fairfield.

Jake707    171

really? I thought CL got fairly packed during the summer? Hows the water now wasn't there some algae or cleanliness issues with it not that far back?

DarksideR    1,679

My FAE just installed at 3" above the center of the prop.

stoked    1,039
6 hours ago, Bongo Fury said:

It has large rubber wheels, should roll just fine. We have a gravel path to our dock that I have to wheel across and it's fine. They make a hand crank for it to pump uphill, looked wonky though. I just figured I'll lower the boat till the gas flap is below the dock 

• Like 1

Dandy    43
14 hours ago, DarksideR said:

My FAE just installed at 3" above the center of the prop.

I have attached a page out of the instruction manual that mentions the final measurement and how they want it between 1.5-2.5".  You may have to adjust your mounting brackets to push it further down, if your tabs will allow and so it doesn't drop below level as noted.  I believe these are the general instructions for all boats, but maybe yours was sent with a different set of instructions.  Mine was a final distance of 4".  To get it to the 2.5" mark, it was over a full bubble off level.  Larry and his team have been great - they provided a return shipping label to send the old one back and are manufacturing a new one for us.  We are just lucky that we do not intend to drop our boat in the water until at least memorial day weekend and the final install should be quick now.  You may need to make some adjustments or send them some pictures and suggestions to get it dropped 1/2" lower.5915c8c8a6cc2_FAEFinalMeasurementPage.thumb.JPG.b800facfe29d7bc7015de37a8f0cb65a.JPG

N8 Froelich    12
On 5/11/2017 at 9:28 AM, Bongo Fury said:

Late to the party, it is a air compressor, but ironically we do have a steel rolling gas tank. It's a 25 gallon unit and it works but it's a bear to unload out of the back of the truck when full and roll down to our shore line. If I did it again I'd maybe get that plastic one too. My wife bought the one we have not knowing it's meant to be used in a repair shop and not really for fueling up toys. This is similar to the one we have. http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/safety/safety-cans/fuel-gas/25-gallon-steel-fm-approved-gas-caddy-with-heavy-duty-rotary-pump?infoParam.campaignId=T9F&gclid=CLKH3bf16tMCFYZhfgodCdsMjA  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..