NW Vettes

S238 wave video and comparison videos

NW Vettes    11

Not me or mine but on this Facebook account there are wakes from other popular surf boats too. I have to say the S238 wave looks crappy. Once again not empressed with what I see. I've yet to see a wave on video that blows me away size wise. 

Cwazy1    89

that is 100% representative of a stock s238 wave. NW, I was also extremely not impressed with it the first time I saw it. 

The key to that boat is to add a ton more weight. Then you'll get closer to the pics that were posted in the supreme accessories section for 238 add on bags. 

seattlehd    9

We just took delivery of our 17' s238 yesterday and we also struggled a little with the goofy side wave while out with the dealer.  We have upgraded bags in the rear which made a pretty nice port wave out of the box with quick surf but starboard was very picky. I have 400 pounds of Pop Products bags to add in the back corners but want to give the engine a little more time for break in before I get to crazy on weight.

NW Boat Sports    232

Upgraded rear sacs to 1,100's. 3 people in the boat..You just have to know what you're doing :) 

IMG_7309.JPG

Edited by NW Boat Sports
  • Like 1

h20king    794
2 hours ago, NW Boat Sports said:

Upgraded rear sacs to 1,100's. 3 people in the boat..You just have to know what you're doing :) 

IMG_7309.JPG

That wash lip is horrible. I have tried about every set up using quick surf  and have given up on it. I only use it to shape. Our listed wake is spotless with no wash you just have to know what you are doing LOL  all jokes aside I can get a clean wake on the port side with quick surf but it lacks the push of a listed wake. 

• Like 1

DjOM21    59
7 hours ago, NW Boat Sports said:

IMG_7309.JPG

Gentlemen, can we achieve this profile of wave without midship bags? 

h20king    794
1 minute ago, DjOM21 said:

Gentlemen, can we achieve this profile of wave without midship bags? Yes with mid ship lead LOL 

• Like 1

NW Boat Sports    232
1 hour ago, DjOM21 said:

Gentlemen, can we achieve this profile of wave without midship bags? 

Yes, no midship bags or lead in this shot...

CO Surfer    289

It appears that the guy on that Facebook page was using multiple bags in the bow of at least some of those boats.  Not sure that's the best way to get big waves.

DarksideR    1,679

My buddies S238 when he first got it. We had extra weight. This wasn't totally dialled but the goofy wave is pretty close to as good as we got it.

• Like 1

MFaso    56
21 hours ago, NW Boat Sports said:

IMG_7309.JPG

Can you share your settings on this wave? Also, did you ride it or just have time for a quick picture. I can make my wave look AWESOME but that doesn't mean it has push. Push is my current issue.

NW Boat Sports    232

This was back in Feb. Water was 40 degrees...IIRC, Full quick fill, full pnp, center tank 70%, no bow sac. Quick surf plate 80% down, stinger plate around 40% down. I can tell this wave has lots of push! 

• Like 1

You guys and your 238's...

S211 with 900's is where it's at ????

Haha

Cody 

IMG_0934.PNG

• Like 2