MFaso    56

Ok, so I have the wakemakers upgrade in the works. I'm about to buy some lead too. I'm on http://www.pop-products.com/our-products.html. They are saying they suggest max 400lbs. I was going to buy the 520lbs package. Do I need the 800lbs? Is this the lead you all are buying? Their website is a little plain but lead is lead, right?

I thought there was another company but not sure what it was called or what's better/who's better to buy from.

Let me know!

Thanks!

Mike

stoked    1,039

The other company is leadwake (http://www.leadwake.com). I went with them because they sell it in 50lb bags. At 600lbs I have 12 bags versus 15. More expensive though, leadwake is $1.22 a pound delivered, pop is $0.93 delivered. 

Edited by stoked
Added URL

strev    26

+1 for Lead Wake! Jared is a really good guy, and the quality of his bags are top notch. 

MFaso    56

I'm gonna go with the cheaper of the 2, I think. I'm sure he is nice and all but he is charging too much. :) Now the question is, do I want 520lbs for $468 or 800lbs for $700? lol Do I really want to carry 700lbs around at all times in the boat? Will it waste that much more gas?

volzalum    280

+1 for lead wake ... I was able to place the 50 lb bags better than I would have been able to 40 lb bags ... 

MFaso    56
24 minutes ago, volzalum said:

+1 for lead wake ... I was able to place the 50 lb bags better than I would have been able to 40 lb bags ... 

why is that?

strev    26
4 hours ago, MFaso said:

I'm gonna go with the cheaper of the 2, I think. I'm sure he is nice and all but he is charging too much. :) Now the question is, do I want 520lbs for $468 or 800lbs for $700? lol Do I really want to carry 700lbs around at all times in the boat? Will it waste that much more gas?

Honestly, get whatever bag you want, it's your money. I was just giving my recommendation. I think (my opinion) that the leadwake bag is a lot nicer and more durable than the pop bags. I also like that they are 50lbs each

FWIW, I paid $550 for 500 lbs. 

NW Vettes    11
4 hours ago, MFaso said:

Lead wake has a coupon code some where for 10% off. I'll see if I can find one. May even be on this site or malibu's

MFaso    56
1 hour ago, NW Vettes said:

Lead wake has a coupon code some where for 10% off. I'll see if I can find one. May even be on this site or malibu's

That would even it out for me. appreciate it! Just trying to add the most without breaking the bank. the boat literally just went into the water and my wife is going to lose her pooh real soon. She wants to STOP working and I'm still spending money. I'm sure you guys know how it is. ;)

NW Vettes    11
1 hour ago, MFaso said:

That would even it out for me. appreciate it! Just trying to add the most without breaking the bank. the boat literally just went into the water and my wife is going to lose her pooh real soon. She wants to STOP working and I'm still spending money. I'm sure you guys know how it is. ;)

I looked for code but don't see it anymore. His bags are nice but have zero experience with the others. I'd go cheapest route but keep in mind your usps mail man will hate you :-) 

truekaotik    458

I did pop products and the bags seem nice to me. 

I would also like to know how it's easier to place the 50# bags over the 40# ones?

• Like 1

MFaso    56
10 hours ago, truekaotik said:

I did pop products and the bags seem nice to me. 

I would also like to know how it's easier to place the 50# bags over the 40# ones?

They are saying since there are fewer bags to move and probably because you could distribute weight in 50s-100s-150s rather than 40-80-120-160s...

Troy replied to me. He said they can ship and be here within 5 days but it needs to go to a business for the WEB price...I don't see anything about this on his site and his contact number listed doesn't work. Something is fishy about it at this point. I'm not sure what to do. I don't know the price now as I don't have or want 500+ lbs of lead going to a business... The website is a little lame too, not showing size dimensions and having links that don't work or push you to the homepage. I don't mean to be picky but it's not weighing in his favor right now.. Waiting to hear back from Lead wake to see if they have  coupon code, which might seal the deal for me with them.

This much craziness for lead for a boat for a bigger wave. I must be going crazy. ;)

truekaotik    458

He sends it by tractor trailer so it needs to have a dock or forklift to get the 400# pallet off the semi.... You are correct, it doesn't say it in his site but he calls or emails anyone who orders to let them know. Nick213 just ordered and got his fast...

MFaso    56
1 hour ago, truekaotik said:

He sends it by tractor trailer so it needs to have a dock or forklift to get the 400# pallet off the semi.... You are correct, it doesn't say it in his site but he calls or emails anyone who orders to let them know. Nick213 just ordered and got his fast...

That's poohey to say the least. Lure people in with a lower price and then tell them after they pay, or charge more after? it's too up in the air for me I think. I still don't know the price to my residence... If the truck has 2 per box then it could easily still be dropped at a front door with a hand truck.

I just heard back from Jared at lead wake. Among other things, he said buy 9 and the 10th is free. So basically it's $531 for 500lbs. He claims his bags are also made differently and are stitched sealed as opposed to the pop bags that are not and don't have the same layers of protection...

I have a question that's sort of related but not, I apologize for hijacking your thread...

I work at a business with no loading dock, nor do I know anyone that has a loading dock.. Where would I have this stuff delivered then?

truekaotik    458
37 minutes ago, MFaso said:

That's poohey to say the least. Lure people in with a lower price and then tell them after they pay, or charge more after? it's too up in the air for me I think. I still don't know the price to my residence... If the truck has 2 per box then it could easily still be dropped at a front door with a hand truck.

I just heard back from Jared at lead wake. Among other things, he said buy 9 and the 10th is free. So basically it's $531 for 500lbs. He claims his bags are also made differently and are stitched sealed as opposed to the pop bags that are not and don't have the same layers of protection...

I was just informing... If you like the lead wake transporting better go with that... 

MFaso    56
23 minutes ago, Specialblend07 said:

I have a question that's sort of related but not, I apologize for hijacking your thread...

I work at a business with no loading dock, nor do I know anyone that has a loading dock.. Where would I have this stuff delivered then?

Seems like a residence but still waiting on the extra cost for that. His website doesn't say anything about any of this. It only lists weight and better prices than others. I bet the price is the same now but I'll let you know. He doesn't reply quick and the phone number listed on the website is non functional. No worries on the hijack. I'm learning from others posts too. It's all new to me.

stoked    1,039

Leadwake delivers via USPS, they take HUGE advantage of the flat rate boxes. So your mailman will deliver it to your door, and will then hate you for it.

Edited by stoked

MFaso    56
5 minutes ago, stoked said:

Leadwake delivers via USPS, they take HUGE advantage of the flat rate boxes. So your mailman will deliver it to your door, and will then hate you for it.

it's ok, he is my neighbor...hahaha

InfinitySurf    302

MFaso...please let me know what you find out cause I am also about to order lead...planned to go with POP and I actually have a business address it can go to. But if leadwake ends up having a coupon code to make price similar, perhaps that is route I will go.

Other option...is we could try to get him to MATCH the POP price by doing a group buy. With you, me, Specialblend and maybe others we could work out a deal with him?

I am in for sure if something works out on a group buy. I planned to buy within the next week...so I could pull trigger now if he is willing to do something and a couple others are in....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..