jakeodad

what am i missing?

jakeodad    2

Ok, so i bought a 2014 enzo fx22 new in 2015 august maybe...beautiful boat top shelf boat i thought, I try to sell the boat and can't get so much as an offer????" the boat has 29 hours on it. i paid 81 grand for it now reduced to dare i say Bayliner status???? tell me what i did wrong??? Thanks in advance

jakeodad    2

What are you asking for it??

65,000$ or offer needs to go

InfinitySurf    302

Summer has not really kicked in either yet. People are not all yet actively looking for a boat....but will be soon.

I posted my 2006 Sea Ray for sale about a month ago and got almost zero interest till about a week ago and then was bombarded...and literally ended up with 2 people fighting over it and ending up with a nice handful of cash.

Know you may be in a tight spot and need the money....but if you can hold out another couple weeks, I would say you should have better luck.

Another question would be where are you posting it? Boat trader, Craigslist, iboats, etc? Other option to get the most money and possible quicker sale...is your local dealer. Mine will sell on consignment. He keeps 10%, but in my opinion that may pay for itself since it will get exposure, he may be able to get 10% more than you could....they will advertise it and will get many more hits than you will. Even if not a Centurion dealer...I would give that a shot if I were you. Sounds like a nice boat with super low hours at a fair price....

Another thought....consider listing the boat in areas that have high boat sales where they go for higher amounts of money due to demand. For a good deal....some people will travel out of state and transport it. Just be sure to have all the records and LOTS of pictures so they know the exact condition of boat.

Good luck man

• Like 1

CO Surfer    289

Also try listing it on onlyinboards.com

• Like 1

luluzer    50

Man, if you can just figure out a way to wait out April the market heats up in May.

Good luck!

wesp    12

lol...I am selling mine (2013 fx 22 fully loaded 148hrs for 56500) ...and I'm in the same boat...couple people looking for pics but nothing more...I thought it was priced right to move!

Jrobb    8

I support what all these guys are saying, if you can make it until may you will be better off. I sold my old maxum that i had 2 boats ago and I decided to post it on Craigslist memorial day weekend. I had it sold in 24 hours, and had to take it down after 8 hours because i had so many responses.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

InfinitySurf    302

Exactly. Most people wont get the "boat bug" for a little while longer. Not everyone is hardcore like us. I eat, breathe and crap boating. But we are the 1%'ers who boat all summer and think about boating all winter and some of us put on the dry suits to keep on going even then. There are only about 2, maybe 3 months a year that I do not take the boat out and have it winterized fully.

Most people don't really start thinking about it till May. Guarantee it will be a different story once Memorial Day hits, especially if you advertise in the right places. Reach beyond your local area to increase the odds now, I have seen people drive 15 hours to pick up a boat for the right deal. There are people looking...just not as many as will be in a month so you gotta reach the ones who are looking now. Hang tough and it will work out.

DrNate    426

Not to discourage you, but I have been trying to sell my boat off and on for the last 3 years. I have heeded all of the advice above and have only gotten a few tire kickers and a low-baller. I hope your luck is better than mine.

Darkside    248

What are you asking for it??

Quick search of only inboard shows 5 fx22 all priced at roughly same price. So you are not priced wrong, but you don't have it on fire sale either

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Be patient, if possible. List it on only inboards as well. You'll find a buyer if you can wait it out. Part of the problem is that you can buy a brand new Supreme or other comparable boat for just a little more, and it's brand new with a 3 year warranty. Dealers struggle with this all the time.. haha. Bottom line is if you're patient you will sell if for it's market value.

• Like 1

jakeodad    2

The problem i'm referring to is that the boat doesn't hold its value!!

h20king    794

The fx22 was a short production boat so it is somewhat obscure and not as desirable a model as some of the other models even though its a great boat. I went through the same thing as Nate a couple boats back. Had it listed on and off for a couple years with little to no interest. Then I met my dealer NW Boat sports dropped it off for them to sell and a few weeks later it sold for top dollar. A great dealer can be your best alli both when purchasing and selling.

Darkside    248

This is a boat issue in general. A good rule is plan to lose 10% at delivery and 10% for every year of use.

There has to be a big enough gap to make people buy used. Especially when majority of boats are financed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The problem i'm referring to is that the boat doesn't hold its value!!

In general, they do. FX22 not as much as some of the more desirable models.. How about posting a link to your ads? Maybe we can make some marketing recommendations.

For what it's worth, I don't even see it posted here in the classifieds. You need to post it anywhere and everywhere. It does take a good bit of effort to sell these boats, they're pricey no matter how you slice it and a small percentage of people have 60k + to drop on a luxury item. Plus it's still a niche in the scheme of things..

Edited by South Shore Marina NJ

DrNate    426

The fx22 was a short production boat so it is somewhat obscure and not as desirable a model as some of the other models even though its a great boat. I went through the same thing as Nate a couple boats back. Had it listed on and off for a couple years with little to no interest. Then I met my dealer NW Boat sports dropped it off for them to sell and a few weeks later it sold for top dollar. A great dealer can be your best alli both when purchasing and selling.

This is not the first time I have been jealous of your dealer H!

Edited by DrNate

wesp    12

well when it rains it pours, 2 extremely interested buyers. the guys are right, things are starting to heat up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..