ericl11    6

After adding all the weight this weekend and sinking the platform. I had exhaust kicking almost directly to the surfer. Anything I can do to eliminate or minimize?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoked    1,039

After adding all the weight this weekend and sinking the platform. I had exhaust kicking almost directly to the surfer. Anything I can do to eliminate or minimize? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check with Fresh Air Exhaust: http://www.freshairexhaust.com/

A must in my mind for surfing, it pushed the exhaust down into the prop wash and pops out hundreds of feet later.

MFaso    56

what speed are you surfing at?

ericl11    6

anywhere from 10.8 to 11.6. Trying to work up to the higher end of that.

what speed are you surfing at?

NW Vettes    11

I'm interested in the benefit of this aftermarket pipe for fumes but also the noise too. Anyone have this or similar?

stoked    1,039

I'm interested in the benefit of this aftermarket pipe for fumes but also the noise too. Anyone have this or similar?

You'll find a lot of the people here have them, as most of us surf. There is (was?) a group buy but it may be over:

http://www.centurioncrew.com/index.php/topic/11797-should-i-get-fae-fresh-air-exhaust-for-sv244/

NW Vettes    11

Any S238 owners have feedback yet? I'm wanting more for the noise. Our boats motors are crazy load compared to some others and takes away from the stereo and communication with everyone

InfinitySurf    302

BIG difference in noise reduction when you have FAE

InfinitySurf    302

Its seriously like getting a stereo upgrade. I just got mine a few days ago on my SV244 and it made a pretty significant difference on noice, I never really noticed the exhaust cause I already have the Catanium ZR409 motor. But noticed a big difference in sound, when you are cruising...you actually hear the water rushing past the hull and not the motor and when sitting still, even tho my boat was not really loud before when sitting still cause exhaust underwater, its even quieter and you know the engine is on due to vibration in boat. This past weekend, I almost went to re-start my boat after sitting a few mins cause briefly thought it was off.

Easy install too and secure. You gotta cut one bracket to correct lenght and drill hole...but other than that its all bolt on and took roughly an hour, start to finish, measuring a few time before cutting.

• Like 1

h20king    794

Any S238 owners have feedback yet? I'm wanting more for the noise. Our boats motors are crazy load compared to some others and takes away from the stereo and communication with everyone

yep installed one on my old 226'and the spray from the FAE was so bad I took it off.literally had spray hitting me in the face when surfing. From what I can see they have not changed the design enough to fix the problem.

NW Vettes    11

Thanks, was worried about the spray. There's a reason they don't come as an option I guess. Rather have noise than spray on surfers

CO Surfer    289

I thought they fixed that issue by "crushing" the pipe to make it more of an oval shape compared to the original rounder shape?

h20king    794

I thought they fixed that issue by "crushing" the pipe to make it more of an oval shape compared to the original rounder shape?

they crushed it some but by looking at pics it does not look to have changed much. Not worth the cost to me to get stuck with another Fae I can't use. Also with the length of the double edge sword trim plate it would be huge and in my opinion there is enough going on in the back of the boat. Edited by h20king

InfinitySurf    302

They did fix it, then end of design is totally different than they used to be. Even so...when I ordered mine, I talked to them about past spray issues and they guarantee satisfaction. If it sprays....they will fix it or refund your money as long as you contact them within 30 days of receiving. Your call tho, just letting you know

h20king    794

They did fix it, then end of design is totally different than they used to be. Even so...when I ordered mine, I talked to them about past spray issues and they guarantee satisfaction. If it sprays....they will fix it or refund your money as long as you contact them within 30 days of receiving. Your call tho, just letting you know

Could not get them to answer my e mail's or calls .What I was stuck with was a stainless paper weight and no customer support. I wound up giving it to my dealer who still has the stainless paper weight.

InfinitySurf    302

Curious how long ago this was?

h20king    794

15 does not matter though still the same company. Most of us that have been doing this for many years do are modifications during the off season so contacting them within 30 day's is not reasonable. If they would like to change my opinion I would be willing to try again but this time it would have to be on there dime not mine.

stoked    1,039

From what I can see they have not changed the design enough to fix the problem.

False. They changed the design to fix the problem. There are a whole mess of threads in the centurion part about this being fixed last year. They are using the same size pipes, only pinched more to prevent the spray. Since they changed this, early last year, I haven't seen any complaints from those that bought the new version. Myself being one of them.

Curious how long ago this was?

Two years and longer ago they had problems with spray that caused you to have to put a "mud flap" on the pipe to knock it down. The new versions no longer have the spray.

h20king    794

Don't think they have changed it enough to work on the Supreme. Our trim plates are twice as long as the centurion. Also look through past threads there are more spry threads and mud flap threads then success threads. I spent over $500 and was stuck with a product I could not use as well as no customer support. You can argue this all day but its fact. If you had my experience with FAE would you take another chance and would your review be any different? Like I said I would be willing to try again but it would have to be on there dime. If it worked I would be happy to pay up but would not be willing to put out the money before I know for sure it worked.

stoked    1,039

I get what you're saying, I completely understand. But if this is fact "I spent over $500 and was stuck with a product I could not use as well as no customer support", then it is also fact for me to say "I spent $500 on a product that worked really well and had great customer support (worked directly with Larry)". If you had my experience, would you recommend it?

So, that aside, the guy asked for feedback on using it on a S238, as you are an S238 owner, you did not put it on a 238. So your "fact" from previous use doesn't apply. I put it on a 33 so my "fact" of current use doesn't apply.

So to properly answer this question leaving all facts and opinions out of it: it appears no one has put this on a 238, yet. And H brings up a very interesting point on how they would even execute it with the sword trim plate (has anyone talked to Larry??).

I wonder if they plan to use the 2017 stinger plate technology for the sword? That would probably be best, that or cut that monstrosity down to normal trim plate length... ;-)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..