CrewAdmin

WELCOME: Swell Wakesurf

CrewAdmin    193

WELCOME: SWELL Wakesurf our newest community supporter

1490391903-U7.png

​At SWELL Wakesurf, their mission is simple. They want to share their passion of water sports, making them more enjoyable and more accessible. They start by making your surf waves the envy of everyone watching! Their SWELL Wakesurf Creator™ fits any type of boat, it easily installs in seconds and pushes out a wave that is awesome for serious wakesurfers or families having a fun day on the lake wakesurfing with the kids.

adimage-0217149001490318690.png

You’ll love buying from them because they thrive on delivering a quality product utilizing the latest in technology, at an affordable price with old-fashioned customer service. When they are not on the water, they spend their time focusing on making their company and their solutions better.

They stand 100% behind their product and offer a 30-day money back guarantee.

​Put them and the SWELL Wakesurf Creator™ to the test. It’s time to get onboard!

SWELL Wakesurf
2330 Leibel Street
Suite 104
​White Bear Lake, MN 55110

(651) 300-1627

Web:
http://www.swellwakesurf.com

Again please give SWELL Wakesurf a warm CenturionCrew.Com community welcome!

Thanks for the introduction! Looking forward to helping you guys get the most out of your boat and gear for wake surfing, i have a lot of knowledge on this subject and am happy to help. Feel free to message me if you need anything. I'll always be available.

Make sure to use our coupon code set up for you guys for a limited time: CCREW2017 it'll get you 15% off your Wakesurf Creator!

Bongo Fury    641

Welcome...always great to see another site Supporter! Thanks Swell!

InfinitySurf    281

A thought SWELL....maybe you could post some video's for people to see, in order to help their decision. I know I and other would be interested in seeing (cause have been discussion in a couple threads).....of the wave difference on a boat that is set up for surfing. Be interesting to see how it compares. I always thot that more ballast ability would = better wave.

For instance on an SV233....or SV244....show the surf wave normal by adding the ballast and listing boat to show its "stock wave".....THEN, using the ballast but running the boat level and without list (so should be able to get more ballast on boat), pics showing how the SWELL works.

I am very interested to know if the gate could improve the listed wave simply cause by running level, you are able to max out the ballast you have in boat, rather than running one side light to list the boat.....?

Infinitysurf, we have many videos on our youtube and website pages to check out. I don't think we have any on those exact hulls unfortunately, Ill try to get those done for you guys!

http://www.swellwake.com/video.html

You are correct on being able to max out the ballast and not list the boat. It will dramatically increase size and length of your listed setup.

If you are interested we have a money back guarantee and i'd be willing to compensate you for your time if you could put a video together with your boat to help out the other members.

InfinitySurf    281

Swell...I just sent you a PM

h20king    795

Infinitysurf, we have many videos on our youtube and website pages to check out. I don't think we have any on those exact hulls unfortunately, Ill try to get those done for you guys!

http://www.swellwake.com/video.html

You are correct on being able to max out the ballast and not list the boat. It will dramatically increase size and length of your listed setup.

If you are interested we have a money back guarantee and i'd be willing to compensate you for your time if you could put a video together with your boat to help out the other members.

you could not be more wrong. These cheap devices are made for boats that don't surf. I have a factory surf system and still get a better wake listed. Read through the forum you will see im not the only one. There is such A thing as diminished returns when it comes to ballast. It would be nice if you could just keep throwing more weight at a boat to get a bigger surf wake but that is not the way it works.
  • Like 1