prorider17

Video of the new S202

strev    26

Nice boat, would love to see the surf wake...

MFaso    56

These guys do good reviews. I wish they did one for the S238! :) They have another for the S211. I like the way the boat is in the water and there is snow all over the banks.

InfinitySurf    302

Nice boat, good review

jtryon    24

i don't like that tower placement very much. looks like a tower that someone put too far back because they didn't know any better :laughing:

Polak    1

Just shook hands on this boat, the one in the first post.  We take delivery next week.  Trading in our 2002 Mastercraft X7.  Excited to have a surf ready boat!!!

• Like 1

prorider17    30
On 7/29/2017 at 6:52 AM, Polak said:

Just shook hands on this boat, the one in the first post.  We take delivery next week.  Trading in our 2002 Mastercraft X7.  Excited to have a surf ready boat!!!

Need pics & video!

Polak    1

Well, took delivery Friday.  Spent a chilly weekend on the lake, water was warmer than the air.  But we had an absolute blast!  The 6.0L in this thing is a beast!!!  Come on next weekend!

Edited by Polak

Birddog    3

I learned too late that a 21 foot boat is way too small for my needs, looks nice though. If you want to surf get the biggest boat you can. I wish someone would have talked me into buying a 23 or 24 foot. you will need more weight than 1500 lbs. I have a 21.5 foot boat and run 3800lbs. Why is that tower so far back?