InfinitySurf

Should I get FAE (Fresh Air Exhaust) for SV244?

stoked    1,039

Just started thinking about this today.... of coarse I just missed the deadline. Lol. Gonna give them a call in the AM anyway

Whoa! Look who's back!! The internet wires must have finally thawed out up there!

• Like 4

InfinitySurf    302

DarksideR....I spoke to Christina this morning. I asked her to EXTEND the group buy so you can still get the $70 off.

She said as long as you mention my name (Drew)....and mention the group buy coupon code of "TIGESPRING17".....she will extend the discount thru this Thursday the 23rd....possibly thru Friday the 24th.

So do your thing!!!

This goes for anyone else part of this forum. See the info I posted on first page about Freshairexhaust.com.....and give Christina a call to order you system and get the discount.

Drew

InfinitySurf    302

I tried to message DarksideR, so he does not miss this message.....but says his inbox is full. Not sure if anyone else knows how to contact him.

Just wanna make sure he sees that, in case he does want a system. (I am not affiliated with FAE in any way...just like to help others and pay it forward when possible)

• Like 1

Sfb330    11

Drew,

I have a 2013 SV244 (no ramfill). Just wondering if my measurements would be the same as yours? If so, I could call Christina and just have her reference your measurements?

InfinitySurf    302

I believe you could. Either way, I would have her confirm the measurements....as long as you tell her you want it by tomorrow, that will lock you in. They dont charge your card anyway till the order is ready to ship.

The one thing that MAY be different....is that I have the asymetrical plate on the back that helps the goofy side....you may or may not have that.

THIS WAS MY MEASUREMENT WITH THE PLATE:

Ok...so measurement "E" is..... 13 1/2" (thirteen and one half inches)

This is the measurement from the end of the transom, our further to the end of the asymetrical plate that my boat has.
THESE WERE THE OTHER MEASUREMENTS I GAVE:
Measure B = 5 1/2" (edge of exhaust ring (right side flat edge) to the center of drain plug)
Measure C = 16" (top of exhaust ring...down to center of prop)
(NOTE....She will email you an instruction sheet which shows you what to measure....its pretty easy and took me 5-10mins tops)

Everything else should be the same, that I know of.....but she will likely want to verify anyway to be sure it perfect. They dont leave much to chance...which I really like!

Christina did say that on the Centurion....we KEEP our flapper in place so that does not need to be ordered.

THIS IS WHAT I GOT:

2014 Centurion Enzo SV 244 with a Fiberglass swim platform and single exhaust outlet. Your FAE will have the brushed stainless finish, blended welds, and trim tab hinge/drain plug mount....my TOTAL was $450 plus shipping.

Good luck man, hope it works out for you

Drew

ryno726    16

Thanks for posting this up, just ordered my FAE with Christina!

InfinitySurf    302

Your welcome

JJOcean    30

Thanks for setting up the group buy! I got in on the order as well.

DarksideR    1,679

Whoa! Look who's back!! The internet wires must have finally thawed out up there!

Haha! Yeah, been a busy winter for me. Got some interesting things on the go. More on that later.

I tried to message DarksideR, so he does not miss this message.....but says his inbox is full. Not sure if anyone else knows how to contact him.

Just wanna make sure he sees that, in case he does want a system. (I am not affiliated with FAE in any way...just like to help others and pay it forward when possible)

Thanks to you and Chris DiFranco messaging me on Instagram, I got my order placed in time. Can't wait to get surfing WITHOUT my drysuit and boots! Can't wait to see just how quiet the boat gets with the FAE

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

Great to see ya back Dark...dont be a stranger!!!

• Like 1

InfinitySurf    302

Awesome, glad to help

InfinitySurf    302

In case anyone missed out on the other group buy....just saw this on another site, posted by someone else. Since I started the original one on TO site and then shared here on CC, sounds like Nautique is now doing a group buy....but as long as you mention this coupon code below you can still get in. Don't know how many have bought yet, but you get guaranteed $50off...once 7 people do it, $70 off...

I just want to let everyone know that if you happened to have missed out on this group buy through TO, FAE is currently offering a group buy to PN members. I know that the TO buy was shared on CC and some of those owners were able to get in on it, so why not pass the PN discount on to TO as well and maybe you can help get their discount level up. My FAE from the TO buy just shipped today!!!

Here are the details:

The group buy will run from 03/19/17 – 04/1/17. Anyone ordering online can use promo code “PNSPRING17”, or when ordering by phone, you must mention that you are with the Nautique group buy. When entered, this code will apply a $50 discount to the order. Once the group buy reaches 7 or more people, the discount will increase to $70 off each order. All online orders are processed manually, meaning that no charge will be made to your card until you have received an order confirmation. This discount cannot be combined with other offers, and is valid on direct, new orders only.

Anyone interested can learn more about available options at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/about-us/fae-options/. Specific to Nautique, the two applicable options are the blended welds (+$40) and internal flapper (+$40). Orders can be placed by phone 512.647.7321 or online at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/your-boat/. Measurement verification will be necessary as Nautique’ s exhaust outlet placement varies from boat to boat. Once an order has been placed, we will follow up with you and provide a form detailing what measurements we need to verify on your boat.

A little information about Fresh Air Exhaust – The Original Surf Exhaust:

Join the thousands of other boat owners that have upgraded their boat with the CLEANEST and QUIETEST exhaust available.
Why FAE?
* PROTECT YOUR FAMILY - FAE reduces Carbon Monoxide and other exhaust gas at least 90%
* STEREO UPGRADE / NO MORE YELLING!- FAE reduces exhaust noise levels approx. 50%
* FAE does not change boat handling, performance, or wake
* FAE is patented and an American made, family owned and operated business
HOW DOES IT WORK?
*FAE works by injecting the boat’s exhaust gases into the prop wash, pushing the exhaust away from the boat
Order today at www.FreshAirExhaust.com or 512.647.7321. We are the ORIGINAL SURF EXHAUST!

DarksideR    1,679

Mine just shipped today!!

I'm gonna have to go get it out of storage!

bleveriza    1

Installed FAE today.

Hope to run boat in a couple weeks to test.

25c1430269e255b929f2a30d26aa3b12.jpg6a1ec4b19f508ca7e9dad1daf76bd497.jpg1a4f79fbbd444e310744b4309f3c92c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

bleveriza    1

Took 4 hours cuz I took my time. Probably could have done it in 2 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalidgh    37

Buy Malibu Silent Exhaust....no spray...nothing hanging down. Works perfect

JK86    3

Not meaning to bring up an old thread but does anyone know if there are any group buys going on for the FAE system. I’ve decided I definitely want one soon for my 14’ SV244. TIA. 

• Like 1

InfinitySurf    302
10 hours ago, JK86 said:

Not meaning to bring up an old thread but does anyone know if there are any group buys going on for the FAE system. I’ve decided I definitely want one soon for my 14’ SV244. TIA. 

They usually only allow the group buys during late fall, winter and early spring cause they are so slammed during the summer. Its well worth it tho IMO. I installed on my 14' SV244 and its one of my favorite mode, I did use 5200 so it would not come off, I know JJOcean had some issues with it coming off and the heads popping off the stainless screws. I also replaced the stainless screws they sent....with grade 8 screws which are stronger. FAE also makes curved washers so you can thru-bolt it thru transom of the boat.

With this deep V, there IS spray...its not bad enough that I cannot live with it while surfing, but it can be a little annoying at times. When you order.....ask for them to add the "spray relief plate"....they say in testing its supposed to help and actually they have been telling me for 3 months they were gonna send me a "spray relief plate" that i could add to my FAE, but have not done it yet. If you look at the factory FAE on the Nautique boats....you will see it comes on there, its the small flange that wraps around the pipe about 4" above the tip.

Still, very big difference in sound reduction for me and zero fumes. You can easily talk to surfer from boat without yelling and surfer can easily hear music since exhaust is not pointed directly at him/her. For what its worth....when I bought mine, they were $480....plus another $40 for the blended welds....and you could pay another $40 for internal flapper, but on your boat you do not need that since your existing flapper will stay in place. So $520 total. Group buy could get $50-$70 off depending on how many people buy. Guess it depends on if you wanna wait till winter and if its worth it to you.

InfinitySurf    302

Here are a couple pics of the install....once it dried, I cut the 5200 silicone from around the flange so it looked better, but this thing has not budged and I have at least 60hrs on it surfing, cruising regular around 25.....and couple times up to 40mph cause I was testing a new prop

Webp.net-resizeimage (12).jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage (13).jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage (14).jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..