Sign in to follow this  
ammon

2017 S238 Wave Set Up

ammon    0

I've searched and searched and have yet to find any guidance on wave settings for the 2017 s238. I am running back quick fill tanks, sacks in the back compartments and under the side seats. I ride on the right side of the boat and have the quicksurf set at 70, but I'm still not entirely happy with the wave. Anyone have their 2017 dialed in?

h20king    794

We list our boat .we have 200 lbs of lead we put under each rear sack and 240 lbs of lead we put under the side seat we are surfing. For goofy fill surf side as wel as center tank and empty the quick fill on the opposite side as goofy does not like much counter weight. Speed about 11.3 mph and trim about 85%.bump the surf right tab on the quick surf just a little to shape.

Can you elaborate a little as to what you're not satisfied with? Size? Shape? Washed out? You will benefit from a slight list to the surf side with quick surf engaged. I normally achieve this with the quickfill tanks. You can fill everything, get the boat to surf speed and let the opposite side quick fill drain about 10-20%. You can do this with crew to if you have enough and leave the water in the tanks.. Point is, a little extra weight on the surf side always helps.