Sign in to follow this  

BoardCo    110

Hey Guys,

Thought people here might like to see the videos that Centurion made in connection with our dealership and Devin SuperTramp.

Centurion Ri237:

Centurion Ri217:

Ramfill Ballast:

QuickSurf:

SxS Touch Vision Dash:

Deep V Hull:

Cheers!

luluzer    50

Thanks Boardco for the awesome videos. That electric blue/black ri217 you have on lot is beautiful!!!! Who am I kidding, they are all beautiful!

Did Mitch say 2000lbs of RAM fill with the 217? I though I read somewhere RI's had 3200 lbs ram fill.

Thanks again for the info

BoardCo    110

In the 217 it is approx. 2,650 in Ramfill I believe - I could be slightly off but it is less than 3k in Ramfill. The total ballast is 4,950 from the factory but the other 2,300 is in the other P-N-P bags and bow tank. The size of the Ramfill tanks in the RI are slightly smaller than they were in the FS to maximize storage but the total ballast on all of the RI boats is more than anything else that has ever been available on any boat from the manufacturer.

Darkside    248

Boardco thank you for the video's, I am excited for the transition to an Ri. Is there a 257 video?

Darkside    248

What is ram fill capacity on 257?

Edited by Darkside

luluzer    50

Darkside, they have a link to video of a showroom walkthru for a 257 on their website:

mmwatersports.com/boat-inventory/

Got the big boy coming eh? Gonna be in Phoenix the week of the 22nd if you need any help testing the wave. Got cold beverages and cash for gas, love cold water too. Jokes aside, congrats

Darkside    248

Lulu,

I hope she is in by then. However that is pushing it a bit. It just came out of the moulds this week, so a couple weeks for assembly, then shipping, then my dealer has to prep, etc. So realistically I am telling myself Mar 1st. If it's early great, but not in too big of a hurry.

Jake707    171

Is it me or did the bow seem pretty high in the air while surfing on the 217 video? Very Malibu ish haha

Edited by Jake707

DrNate    426

awesome videos and very informative also. Thanks for sharing

luluzer    50

Hey Boardco, do you know if the silent stinger upgrade is available on new Supreme builds?

Thanks for the info

BoardCo    110

Unfortunately the Silent Stinger isn't an option for Supreme boats, though for 2017 they are equipped with a new Stinger plate system.

That said, in my opinion a lot of the advantage of the Silent Stinger doesn't apply to the Supreme boats as the engines aren't as loud. It would be a nice add, but doesn't have the same benefit as it does on the Centurions.