RhuntIII

Looking 4 a 2015-16 SV233-244

Trav...that boat looks so familiar ....did you sell it first?

That was the boat you demo'd prior to pulling the trigger

:2guns:

Nick213    583

I'm running the same equipment (5 arc amp) but...post-4481-0-19247600-1485046023_thumb.jpgpost-4481-0-52173900-1485046173_thumb.jpg

The boat looks like a good deal though!

Bongo Fury    640

That was the boat you demo'd prior to pulling the trigger

:2guns:

Ha Ha.....too funny....I have a picture of Dominic riding your old red Shredd Stixx behind that boat on that day in my office......

post-901-0-80201900-1485048106_thumb.jpg

post-901-0-42933000-1485048126_thumb.jpg

dejoeco    59

Fs throws a way better wave than the sv

I have ridden all of the Centurion boats and none have a significantly better wave than my SV.

• Like 2

DrNate    426

I have ridden all of the Centurion boats and none have a significantly better wave than my SV.

I have an SV so I am also partial to it, but was just curious if you would include the RI boats in that statement. I'm guessing no but wondered your thoughts. I also prefer the SV wave to the FS, but I realize it's personal preference

dejoeco    59

I have an SV so I am also partial to it, but was just curious if you would include the RI boats in that statement. I'm guessing no but wondered your thoughts. I also prefer the SV wave to the FS, but I realize it's personal preference

Yes, I have ridden the RI in competition. My comment after my run at Worlds this past year was, " I felt like I was behind my own boat". The wave on the 237 was great as is my boat. Is it better, probably yes, but not so significant that I am willing to pony up the money. Some carefully placed lead is a lot cheaper.

I agree with you that looks and the wave are very much subjective and are in the eye of the beholder. I feel like my 233 looks like a sports car compare to the RI series SUV's. I was sad that they discontinued the SV line.

• Like 2

johnnybaba    0

DaBababoat - Centurion 2013 SV233 is up for sale, Contact Jesse at Century Marine 602-717-9559! Gonna Miss her...she throws an awesome wave .... did some trick stuff when I ordered this boat, had the tower moved 1 inch forward which allows the tower to fold all the way into the boat. this allowed me to put it under a 7 foot garage door! Also added an extra pump for the starboard plug-in-play, went from the winged to asym trim tab, I have had over 100 different wake surfers shred behind her....probably a bunch on this forum! about 120 hrs on a new PCM warrantied EX343....BOOM!

The New Bababoat is an FS33!!!

Bongo Fury    640

Moving that tower forward was a great call....my biggest gripe on my 233 is that when you lower the tower the NAV light will hit the back seat.....total pain...so glad I only had to that for two seasons of winter storage.

Lak3surf3r    714

DaBababoat - Centurion 2013 SV233 is up for sale, Contact Jesse at Century Marine 602-717-9559! Gonna Miss her...she throws an awesome wave .... did some trick stuff when I ordered this boat, had the tower moved 1 inch forward which allows the tower to fold all the way into the boat. this allowed me to put it under a 7 foot garage door! Also added an extra pump for the starboard plug-in-play, went from the winged to asym trim tab, I have had over 100 different wake surfers shred behind her....probably a bunch on this forum! about 120 hrs on a new PCM warrantied EX343....BOOM!

Thats a great boat, Ive surfed it! He just got a brand new PCM motor put in and is warrantied fully too! You will save at least 10k for going with this year earlier model if you dont care about ramfail ;)

Bongo Fury    640

Thats a great boat, Ive surfed it! He just got a brand new PCM motor put in and is warrantied fully too! You will save at least 10k for going with this year earlier model if you dont care about ramfail ;)

While Ramfill was not available when I bought my 2013 233 I'm actually very glad I dont have it. The difference in storage space is huge between the two at least on a 233... and while it takes a little longer to fill thats not an isssue for me. Just my two cents!

• Like 2

Cdifranco    463

While Ramfill was not available when I bought my 2013 233 I'm actually very glad I dont have it. The difference in storage space is huge between the two at least on a 233... and while it takes a little longer to fill thats not an isssue for me. Just my two cents!

Keyword in lakesurfers post was Ramfail

• Like 2

Bongo Fury    640

Keyword in lakesurfers post was Ramfail

Missed that!!!

• Like 1

ReSession    165

One thing that bugged me about the SV233 and Ramfill option (which was available when I built mine in 2014), was the fact that they ditched the extra set of rear passenger in-boat speakers due to the location of the vent! I love my music enough where the combination of losing a pair of speakers PLUS losing all that room for storage (not to mention wanting to maximize ballast weight with sacs that fill the entire compartment) was enough for me not to want to go with Ramfill. But I did go with CATS!

h20king    794

DaBababoat - Centurion 2013 SV233 is up for sale, Contact Jesse at Century Marine 602-717-9559! Gonna Miss her...she throws an awesome wave .... did some trick stuff when I ordered this boat, had the tower moved 1 inch forward which allows the tower to fold all the way into the boat. this allowed me to put it under a 7 foot garage door! Also added an extra pump for the starboard plug-in-play, went from the winged to asym trim tab, I have had over 100 different wake surfers shred behind her....probably a bunch on this forum! about 120 hrs on a new PCM warrantied EX343....BOOM! I have surfed this boat Johnny has it dialed

dejoeco    59

One thing that bugged me about the SV233 and Ramfill option (which was available when I built mine in 2014), was the fact that they ditched the extra set of rear passenger in-boat speakers due to the location of the vent! I love my music enough where the combination of losing a pair of speakers PLUS losing all that room for storage (not to mention wanting to maximize ballast weight with sacs that fill the entire compartment) was enough for me not to want to go with Ramfill. But I did go with CATS!

These are legit reasons to not have RamFil, not to mention the issues they had with the initial valves etc. Luckily they are worked out. I opted for RamFil on my 2014 233 without PNP because I keep my boat on a lift and can use hard weight to compensate for the PNP. I have plenty of storage because of this and the wake is GREEEEAT. My initial valves got replaced and have had no issues with the RF.

I love my music but I guess not as much as you Re!