N8 Froelich    12

I've been trying to get my local dealer to look into this for me. They emailed Fineline and got an email back with an image of a 3/4" copper valve. They have no idea, I'll take the high road and leave it at that.

Does anyone have a dealer or manufacturer contact that they'd recommend and be willing to share? I'm hoping I can order, pay, and have em' shipped to me. Does anyone know the Valtera part #. We have an 2011 Enzo 240+.

After all the reading and mixed reviews I'm ready to try the Valtera's and see how it goes. The Drainmasters have not worked well for us.

Thanks for your help. We're in Colorado, boat's winterized, almost no snow (snowboarding), moderate drought, dark times.

madmike    24

contact NW boat sports... they are who did my valterra upgrade and know exactly what to order

• Like 1

Friggy    12

try goggle Valtera # E40A-8, etrailer.com , looks like the valves you are looking for.

I have the identical boat and are seriously thinking about making the swap.

N8 Froelich    12

try goggle Valtera # E40A-8, etrailer.com , looks like the valves you are looking for.

I have the identical boat and are seriously thinking about making the swap.

thank you Edited by N8 Froelich

N8 Froelich    12

Thanks for the part number. I may just order them up if the dealer can't help out.

N8 Froelich    12

contact NW boat sports... they are who did my valterra upgrade and know exactly what to order

Did they happen to mention wiring changes that needed to be made? Did the leave in your factory switches?

I believe the drainmasters are two wires and these are three. I'm guessing the factory switching just reverses polarity to open and close the drain master and the Valtera probably works the same. Maybe the third wire signals when it's open because the valtera switch lights up when it's fully open.

Hmmmm

NW Boat Sports    232

For Mike's you go from 3 wires to 2 and use the same wiring harness. Not sure about SV240 though. You might also have to use new rubber tubing..

I just did a 2015 S226 with drain masters, went from 4 wires to 3, all new wiring harness, switches, etc.

Drain masters brought their manufacturing back in house, they are supposed to be more rugged but who knows.. MB got so sick of them that they went to a manual system.

Cdifranco    463

Changing to valterras and throwing the drainmasters in the trash was the second best thing I ever did to my Centurion.. the first was actually buying the boat

N8 Froelich    12

For Mike's you go from 3 wires to 2 and use the same wiring harness. Not sure about SV240 though. You might also have to use new rubber tubing..

I just did a 2015 S226 with drain masters, went from 4 wires to 3, all new wiring harness, switches, etc.

Drain masters brought their manufacturing back in house, they are supposed to be more rugged but who knows.. MB got so sick of them that they went to a manual system.

When you say 3 wires to 2 I'm thinking that means 3 wires on the valve down to 2 wires on the boat harness. I think I might order the parts, connect it to 12V and monitor what happens with my multi-meter with switch open and switch closed with the 3 wires going to the valve. Hoping one of them is just hot when the valve is open for the little light on the Valtera switch. This wire would be terminated and the other two would be used for open/close. The question I'm wondering is what causes the circuit to open once the valve is full open or full close? Wondering if my current factory switchs work similar to a power window switch which has an internal breaker that sees the motor is stopped and the circuit opens. Hopefully the factory switch does this now for the Drainmaster? Anyway I'm just thinking out loud for anyone else that's done this or considering doing it.

Regarding the rubber tubing, I think based on the photo of the part it looks like the coupler has just about the same amount of shoulder as the Drainmaster's I have now which is encouraging.

Thanks again for sharing. I'd be grateful for a good dealer nearby!

NW Boat Sports    232

This is the connection that Mike had in his boat. Do you have it?

https://www.msdperformance.com/products/accessories/connectors/parts/8183

If so, I've watched the guys at the factory. What they do is they take the stock Valterra with the 3 wire plug, cut it off and use the 2 wire Deutsch connector. Would be simple for you ...just have to figure out which 2 out of the 3 wires to use!

Edited by NW Boat Sports
  • Like 1

N8 Froelich    12

This is the connection that Mike had in his boat. Do you have it?

If so, I've watched the guys at the factory. What they do is they take the stock Valterra with the 3 wire plug, cut it off and use the 2 wire Deutsch connector. Would be simple for you ...just have to figure out which 2 out of the 3 wires to use!

That's the one! Thanks for sharing the link to that connector part! I'd have never found that.

DrNate    426

I have to knock on wood here, but I have replaced my Drainmasters about 6 times total but my latest ones were allegedly the newer versions and they have lasted me almost a year and a half now. I do lube them about every 3rd time out.

N8 Froelich    12

I have to knock on wood here, but I have replaced my Drainmasters about 6 times total but my latest ones were allegedly the newer versions and they have lasted me almost a year and a half now. I do lube them about every 3rd time out.

Hmmm, and you have the same boat it looks like. It would be sooo much easier to stick with the Drainmasters. Between the wiring and the clearance requirements of the Valteras it's a project. I wasn't aware they updated them. I may have to look into that. One of my Drainmasters has actually worked for a couple seasons now with the occasional sticking here and there which was usually cured by turning with the allen, then it would work (still annoying to have to crawl back there and 10 people on the boat are like, watcha doin'). We are planning on leaving our boat in the lake most of the summer so servicing them is tricky. Thanks for the heads up.

NW Boat Sports    232

They did switch and brought the manufacturing of the drainmasters back in house. Whoever they subbed it out to made unauthorized changes and thus, lots of failures...

Bongo Fury    640

We replaced our Drainmasters at around 200 hours.....no issues with the replacements ......yet. Fingers crossed. We also leave them open when not in use and use silicone lube every now and then.

DrNate    426

Little update to this old thread. Starboard Drainmaster failed yesterday. I am so sick of these things. Biting the bullet and switching to Valterra's. Is everyone still enjoying the Valterra upgrade? Any issues with them so far?

Cdifranco    463

Little update to this old thread. Starboard Drainmaster failed yesterday. I am so sick of these things. Biting the bullet and switching to Valterra's. Is everyone still enjoying the Valterra upgrade? Any issues with them so far?

Love the Valterras. Do it

DrNate    426

Love the Valterras. Do it

Thank you thank you thank you. I ordered the Valterra valves just now from etrailer.com. Part number e40a. They must have come down in price a bit, they were $179 a piece.

Am I correct that I will also need this?:

I ordered two of those also

DrNate    426

So it looks like there are 3 wires going into that 3 prong harness. White, black, and green. Any idea which wire is not needed for the 2 prong harness that we have?

Cdifranco    463

So it looks like there are 3 wires going into that 3 prong harness. White, black, and green. Any idea which wire is not needed for the 2 prong harness that we have?

Honestly dont remember. Put mine in 3 seasons ago and never looked at them again. I posted some pics on here a while ago I will try to search for them.

http://www.centurioncrew.com/index.php/topic/10021-help-quick-fill-gate-failure/page-2 If that helps at all.

Edited by Cdifranco
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..