DjOM21

2017 Stinger Plate

DjOM21    59

Anybody Surfed the S238 with the new style stinger trim plate ( double edge sword with wings)? Curious how it impacts the wave over the previous model.

Cdifranco    463

you haven't heard? the S238 has the best wave in the business. Go ahead, compare it to any other boat on the market. I double dare ya

h20king    794

you haven't heard? the S238 has the best wave in the business. Go ahead, compare it to any other boat on the market. I double dare ya

Why all the hate??

h20king    794

Anybody Surfed the S238 with the new style stinger trim plate ( double edge sword with wings)? Curious how it impacts the wave over the previous model.

the new plate helps clean up the goofy quick surf wake but does not affect the listed wake much.

Cdifranco    463

Why all the hate??

Because everyone on this forum knows no one is allowed to discuss anything regarding a S238 unless it comes from you or jives with your opinion. And even then their opinion is incorrect because you own one and its the best boat you've owned to date. We all see the usuals chiming in, Dark leading the charge on FS33's, Lak3surf3r on RI 237s and you on S238s.

Call it hate, I call it observation or ball busting. Heck half of my post was sarcasm, whens the last time you saw someone get double dared?

Edited by Cdifranco
  • Like 5

Jake707    171

I immediately went to singing the Bird is the word song......... thanks for that it will now be in my head all dam day.

• Like 1

DjOM21    59

Because everyone on this forum knows no one is allowed to discuss anything regarding a S238 unless it comes from you or jives with your opinion. And even then their opinion is incorrect because you own one and its the best boat you've owned to date. We all see the usuals chiming in, Dark leading the charge on FS33's, Lak3surf3r on RI 237s and you on S238s.

Call it hate, I call it observation or ball busting. Heck half of my post was sarcasm, whens the last time you saw someone get double dared?

I don't know if I could handle this double dare as it might be a fineline to tow.

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

The real question is what speakers should that S238 have and what should tow it??

Subscribed. This is going to be good!!

• Like 2

DjOM21    59

The real question is what speakers should that S238 have and what should tow it??

Not sure about the 238, but considering upgrading the stereo in the SV230 if I keep it. Scoping some nice Boss Marine Audio on Amazon, either that or possibly Pyle Brand - depends on budget.

I think the current tow vehicle a F-350 Diesel, may have to be downgraded to something with a shorter wheel base and probably a v6. I much prefer the boat towering over the vehicle in the rear view when towing plus I have a set of killer detachable mirrors that are not getting much use......Also the guy that blew the tranny on his MDX pulling his Enzo told me that he is pretty sure there where a bad batch that year and prior to that incident he said she pulled strong through the hills.

But then again maybe I am ?

• Like 5

DjOM21    59

the new plate helps clean up the goofy quick surf wake but does not affect the listed wake much.

Thank You.

stoked    1,039

Not sure about the 238, but considering upgrading the stereo in the SV230 if I keep it. Scoping some nice Boss Marine Audio on Amazon, either that or possibly Pyle Brand - depends on budget.

I think the current tow vehicle a F-350 Diesel, may have to be downgraded to something with a shorter wheel base and probably a v6. I much prefer the boat towering over the vehicle in the rear view when towing plus I have a set of killer detachable mirrors that are not getting much use......Also the guy that blew the tranny on his MDX pulling his Enzo told me that he is pretty sure there where a bad batch that year and prior to that incident he said she pulled strong through the hills.

But then again maybe I am

OHHHHHHHHH man, I love it!!

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

post-7344-0-02137400-1477699353_thumb.jpg

08b6cb628c88a0389e018f81a951a19b.png

• Like 3

NW Boat Sports    232

It's better, it cleans up both sides of the wave when using Quicksurf.

DarksideR    1,679

I triple dog dare you to put ANY boat against the FS33's goofy wave!

LOL.

Drop mic

• Like 2

Cyclingdad    2

I can confirm it helps. '15 S21, had one made this summer, certainly helped out on the goofy side as well as the wakeboard adjustments.

h20king    794

yeah I get that and am ok with you busting my balls it's that time of year and we are all suffering form withdrawals. But to answer a serious question by another member like that is not busting on me. It works better when you do it to my posts.LOL