Jrobb    8

Well i finally pulled the trigger on a new ride 2weeks ago. I picked it up locally with only 25 hrs on it. 2014 s21. The guy had bought it from hillside powersports last summer and just never used it. I have already had it out a few times and it is awsome. I came from a 02 moomba lsv so needless to say this has been a huge upgrade and i love not gettin beat to s*** on rough water. Hopefully these pics can upload.

55d600023990ceff56d12341382c75a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like 6

lakerat    70

Congrats! They are great rough water boats as well as putting out a killer wave. Enjoy!

Bongo Fury    640

Welcome to the Crew!!! Congrats on the new boat!!

Nate2215    25

Awesome!

If you need a hand dialing it in there is a ton of help on here! I'm pretty sure I have the best possible wave out of my S21 thanks to the crew!

Jrobb    8

Thhanks to all unfortunately i have had to put it away for the winter have a kid due any day now abd knew i would not have any time until next year. Nate do u have an a plate on your boat. I have some goofy riders.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Nate2215    25

Thhanks to all unfortunately i have had to put it away for the winter have a kid due any day now abd knew i would not have any time until next year. Nate do u have an a plate on your boat. I have some goofy riders.Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I don't have the big plate, just the smaller one that came on the 2015.

I had goofy people on my boat for the first time this summer, and I actually got a really nice wave. I learned that you can't have ANY counter weight.

I had everyone crammed on the starboard side of the boat because even 1 adult on the port side would put too much wash onto the wave.

Definitely the goofy wave is finiky, adjusting the wake plate even a tiny bit and speed can affect it a lot, whereas the regular wave definitely has a "sweet spot" but there is a range where the wave is very surfable.

strev    26

Awesome!

If you need a hand dialing it in there is a ton of help on here! I'm pretty sure I have the best possible wave out of my S21 thanks to the crew!

Hey Nate what's your setup for the goofy side? I Just picked up a '15 S21 with quick surf and haven been out yet. It does have the 2017 "stinger" trim tab and the NW Custom sacs.

I will be trying to dial it in this weekend, but any help would be appreciated.

Nate2215    25

Hey Nate what's your setup for the goofy side? I Just picked up a '15 S21 with quick surf and haven been out yet. It does have the 2017 "stinger" trim tab and the NW Custom sacs.

I will be trying to dial it in this weekend, but any help would be appreciated.

Hey

I don't ride goofy all that often so every time I do it's a new learning curve, BrandinS21 mostly rides goofy, I'm not sure if he is on here these days or not.

Here's what I would do if I was setting up your boat.

Depending on how many people you have on board this can change.

Fill your starboard side bags and quickfill completely full, then fill your port side quickfill only.

If you have people put them on the starboard side and put 1 big or 2 small people in the bow on the surf side.

Now set cruise to about 11mph, once up to speed have a look at it, depending on how many people you have on the starboard side this may be ok. If the wave is washing out start draining the port side quickfill, once you have a nice curl close the port side quickfill. Adjust the trim tab and speed to get the best possible wave.

The great thing with the s21 and the S226 is they are sooo easy to get a surf wave, from there you can get better and better, but there is so much push from the wave even if your settings aren't bang on you will have fun all day.

Just keep tweaking it and reading on this site until you find the absolute perfect setup for you and your crew!

I had a wave this summer that impressed everyone on board every time. And that is why I love my supreme

Oh and I more thing I should add your rub rail on the surf side at the back of the boat should be 2-3" above the water line when stopped and water flowing over it when underway

Edited by Nate2215

Nate2215    25

Oh sorry, I should have read your post more closely, I see you have quicksurf.

The instructions I gave is how I would list the boat, as far as with the quicksurf goes... I have no idea...

but I imagine someone on here will.

strev    26

Oh sorry, I should have read your post more closely, I see you have quicksurf.

The instructions I gave is how I would list the boat, as far as with the quicksurf goes... I have no idea...

but I imagine someone on here will.

Yeah what you suggested above is exactly how I planed on starting. I'm not sold on the quicksurf, I'm use to a heavily listed boat.

I figured I would list it hard to one side and use the quicksurf tabs to help clean it up. Anyone have experience with this set up on a S21?