enzo101mo

Centurion's Line for 2017

enzo101mo    98

Is this right ? I just went on line to see the new line up of boats that are coming next year and I see there is no more Enzos only going to have are 3 boats to choose from. Ri217, Ri237 and the Carbon Pro. Are they going to fade out.

stoked    1,039

The FS is being replaced by the FI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarksideR    1,679

Also the ri 257 will be out soon

That's just a pipedream. LOL.

Still can't believe they dropped the Enzo.

Troy. R    198

Still can't believe they dropped the Enzo.

100% agree!

That and the price of the RI line have me looking at different manufacturers once my Avy sells.

Either that, or a newer used 244...

Dark,

You seem to really like the MBs. How would you say a newer B52 reg wave compares to a 240/244?

h20king    794

The enzo is a great boat and has been in production fo 12'year's I think with little change. Although a awesome boat they don't sell enough of them. The new trend is tall boats so enzo sales dropped off.NW Boat Sports has not ordered one in some time because they are a hard sale

h20king    794

100% agree!

That and the price of the RI line have me looking at different manufacturers once my Avy sells.

Either that, or a newer used 244...

Dark,

You seem to really like the MBs. How would you say a newer B52 reg wave compares to a 240/244?

why not a supreme if shopping mb price range ??

Troy. R    198

why not a supreme if shopping mb price range ??

S238 is definitely at the top of the list of new boats to check out/test.

DarksideR    1,679

Sorry. Haven't been on any MB's except my friends F21 Tomcat that had a kick butt goofy wave and an ok regular wave. I spent some time on the MB forum and seen some people get their B52's dialled in real nice. There's a lot to dig about the MB's. Still the nicest vinyl I've seen. Supra's are right up there on the vinyl too. But I wouldn't buy an MB based just on the absolutely god awful dash alone.

• Like 1

Sorry. Haven't been on any MB's except my friends F21 Tomcat that had a kick butt goofy wave and an ok regular wave. I spent some time on the MB forum and seen some people get their B52's dialled in real nice. There's a lot to dig about the MB's. Still the nicest vinyl I've seen. Supra's are right up there on the vinyl too. But I wouldn't buy an MB based just on the absolutely god awful dash alone.

i crawled all over an SE550. Damn that's a nice boat
  • Like 1

rockballer    162

Agree Dark. I am not a big fan of the MB dash.... or any of the interior for that reason.

The Enzo needed to be retired.... Out with the old in with the new. Just wish they had an entry boat that wasn't 150K CDN... I really like centurion

enzo101mo    98

Boy this is really sad to hear...Looking back at all the line up boats Centurion had at one time Air Warrior, Elite, Lighting, Avalanche, Cyclone, T5, Tornado, Tsunami, Concourse and the Enzo. My Guess is that Nautique is cutting back Centurion and going more with their style boat

Boy this is really sad to hear...Looking back at all the line up boats Centurion had at one time Air Warrior, Elite, Lighting, Avalanche, Cyclone, T5, Tornado, Tsunami, Concourse and the Enzo. My Guess is that Nautique is cutting back Centurion and going more with their style boat

does that even leave an option for a new 50-60k boat?

stoked    1,039

Supreme?

Supreme?

Probably the route I'll go in a year or two. Payin any 120k for a toy.. I show ain't got it like that. I can buy a near new excavator for that

enzo101mo    98

Prices of boats have gone wild..... I was in Lake Martin Alabama last month and saw a Malibu 25.6 FT. on the showroom floor for $207,000.00 . You got to out of your tree to buy a boat that expensive. My Enzo brand new in 2005 cost me $ 55,000.00 and that was a lot of $$$$$$

Sata3000    15

Supremes are getting higher also. When my local dealer released th S21 2014 I entertained the idea of buying at 62 out the door with rev8s, same boat and year minis the rev8s they wanted 63 before tt&l last month. These boat prices are ridiculous.

h20king    794

does that even leave an option for a new 50-60k boat?

supreme starts in the low 60's and goes up from there.

Stretch    409

You could probably get a 21 supreme in the 50s this winter... I priced a bare a20 for 58 this summer.... 50k wake boat doesn't exist anymore other than the tractor

Edited by Stretch