CrewAdmin

WELCOME: Race City Marine - Newest Community Supporter

CrewAdmin    192

Please help us WELCOME

Race City Marine - Supreme Boat Sales In Mooresville, North Carolina as our latest Supporting Dealer Member on the CenturionCrew.Com / SupremeCrew.Com community. Be sure to take a few minutes and visit the Race City Marine website by clicking the logo below.

1469131386-U66.jpg

• Like 2

Stretch    409

Do believe that's my local dealer now, glad to see them supporting.

Edited by Stretch

Wylie_Tunes    146

Are they really the closest dealer to you? they are no closer that the previous, but glad to see them take a better interest in the brand. the previous dealer where good people, but was into fishing boats and pontoons. Tried twice to get them out to demo the supreme and learn a little about the wake community. The crew @ Race City are great.

Stretch    409

Are they really the closest dealer to you? they are no closer that the previous, but glad to see them take a better interest in the brand. the previous dealer where good people, but was into fishing boats and pontoons. Tried twice to get them out to demo the supreme and learn a little about the wake community. The crew @ Race City are great.

Other way around. I went from Jordan to Wylie.

Bongo Fury    640

Always great to see new Supporting Members.....Dealers or Members!!!!

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I was with the previous company that sold supreme in the area too. Like you mentioned, they do a good business and take care of their customers from what I saw, but they just weren't dedicated to inboard boats, so it was always a challenge. Pontoon boats are 10X easier to sell than watersports boats, so from a business sense, can't really fault them.

I (Todd) personally do part-time at race city, as I am the product expert in the Supreme area. My first boat was a Supreme V232 that I bought new from one of the dealers who's now on this site. Awesome boat without a lick of trouble from it. I made a few upgrades to it...little things like upgrading the plumbed ballast from 700lbs to 4,050 lbs, etc ;). So I know every inch of these boats and love the brand, so just naturally fell into working with them. Now I have a S238, which is sitting up on the dealership lot. I'm sorting through being able to put that in my garage uptown so I can have easy access to ride and do demos on Mountain Island and Wylie.

The crew at Race City are awesome too. Matt, Lynette, Leif, Will, George (service mgr) are great to work with. They'd rather not sell you a boat than have to make a fib about it or have you buy something that doesn't work for you. We all live and work by Christian values, so that makes us a great business to work with whether you are Christian as well or not. Best of all we are 100% dedicated to inboards, so everyone knows their stuff. I can't wait to get out more on Wylie and get more people on these boats. They are truly a quality product that I can feel great about selling.

I'm always pushing the limits of technology and performance so I love participating in boards like this. Though since I am representing the brand, I'll *cough* probably try *cough* to keep the boat *cough* in mostly *cough* stock condition *cough, hack, wheeze*. Um, yea.

Take care and thanks for the welcome!

Troy    234

Welcome to the Crew!

geb202002    24

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1