Tommywalton1974

Soulcraft. It's time

stoked    1,039

Haha!

DarksideR    1,679

No luck. They don't have any demos at the moment.

Waiting on Jeff to get back to me.

h20king    794

If you are in a hurry call my boys at NW Boat Sports. They are a soulcraft dealer and have boards in stock

DrNate    426

No luck. They don't have any demos at the moment.

Waiting on Jeff to get back to me.

yeah, Jeff's a little busy this time of year. Hoping he get a 5'4" Honu to me before my vacation in September. Fingers crossed

DarksideR    1,679

If you are in a hurry call my boys at NW Boat Sports. They are a soulcraft dealer and have boards in stock

My dealer ExtremeBoatsports is a Soulcraft dealer and they treat me very well. I was just hoping to maybe add some carbon to strengthen the board a bit. But thanks H

yeah, Jeff's a little busy this time of year. Hoping he get a 5'4" Honu to me before my vacation in September. Fingers crossed

Yeah, that makes sense. He would be busy. Hope you get your board in time Nate!

• Like 1

I just got my rendering back. I like it a lot. I was waiting for that before I sent any money. It's clean. Simple but colorful.

I really like the soulcraft logo also. I had them add a centurion logo too. Damn dark! That blows.

• Like 1

Dreamer    96

I'm thinking of getting a new board for next season. Have any of you compared the nose rocker on Soulcrafts to the TWP Bombpop?

DarksideR, sounds like your new Soulcraft has less nose rocker than the Emily. What model is it?

Edited by Dreamer

DrNate    426

I am absolutely in love with my Honu. I mailed Jeff back my Emily because it was too short for me. I love my new board so much I'm selling all of my other ones, TWP Sig and a Soulcraft 5'2" Swallow tail. I can't remember if I ever posted pics.

post-1251-0-64847900-1479226185_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrNate
  • Like 4

Cdifranco    463

I am absolutely in love with my Honu. I mailed Jeff back my Emily because it was too short for me. I love my new board so much I'm selling all of my other ones, TWP Sig and a Soulcraft 5'2" Swallow tail. I can't remember if I ever posted pics.

IMG_1719.JPG

Murica'

• Like 1

CO Surfer    289

Probably would have a difficult time selling that board to any of our Vancouver friends up north if you ever went to sell it.

It looks really cool. Having a hard time convincing the wife our current board is holding me back....

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

I'm thinking of getting a new board for next season. Have any of you compared the nose rocker on Soulcrafts to the TWP Bombpop?

DarksideR, sounds like your new Soulcraft has less nose rocker than the Emily. What model is it?

Current model is the HC pro. The rocker is slightly less than the Emily. But I think there's two separate issues with it that's making it pearl on me. One is that it's roughly an inch narrower than the Emily. This seems to make the board a little quicker rail to rail, or "twitcher". The second thing is the bottom concave. I believe it's what makes the board faster, but it starts too soon on the nose. I'm positive this is the main reason it's diving downward. I've heard VERY good things about the new JS Jimmy Sparling model. If I could, I'd trade my HC for that. Although, I'm not a fan of the fang tails.

DrNate    426

Probably would have a difficult time selling that board to any of our Vancouver friends up north if you ever went to sell it.

It looks really cool. Having a hard time convincing the wife our current board is holding me back....

Yeah, I thought about putting a Texas flag on it, that would have made it even harder to sell :)

But I'm pretty sure I'll never sell it, I love this thing!

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

I mailed Jeff back my Emily because it was too short for me.

Taking food off my table sending my Wifes board back ;) I kid i kid Its a little short for me as well. I actually prefer her old pro model without the fangs.

Current model is the HC pro. The rocker is slightly less than the Emily. But I think there's two separate issues with it that's making it pearl on me. One is that it's roughly an inch narrower than the Emily. This seems to make the board a little quicker rail to rail, or "twitcher". The second thing is the bottom concave. I believe it's what makes the board faster, but it starts too soon on the nose. I'm positive this is the main reason it's diving downward. I've heard VERY good things about the new JS Jimmy Sparling model. If I could, I'd trade my HC for that. Although, I'm not a fan of the fang tails.

I hate fang tails as well they track and lock me in and dont release the tail as well but I have been riding Ems new pro model lately and the mini fangs are a lot looser. Jeff is also sending her a new style soon that might be here 2017 model with no grab rail and a different stronger glassing material. I was checking out the new JS pro when we were at the Soulcraft shop though and it looked pretty sweet and very close dimensions to the Sleigh board that I ride but with fangs on it. Id like to give it a go and should have thought about that since Jimmi brought one to my wedding.... DOH!

Edited by Lak3surf3r

DrNate    426

Taking food off my table sending my Wifes board back ;) I kid i kid Its a little short for me as well. I actually prefer her old pro model without the fangs.

I hate fang tails as well they track and lock me in and dont release the tail as well but I have been riding Ems new pro model lately and the mini fangs are a lot looser. Jeff is also sending her a new style soon that might be here 2017 model with no grab rail and a different stronger glassing material. I was checking out the new JS pro when we were at the Soulcraft shop though and it looked pretty sweet and very close dimensions to the Sleigh board that I ride but with fangs on it. Id like to give it a go and should have thought about that since Jimmi brought one to my wedding.... DOH!

Sorry Lake! I really do think I would have liked the board if it was longer. And, no, it did not make me ride like Emily :)

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,679

Look forward to seeing her new model.

I think I got the same stronger glass material in my current build. He said its "carbon like". I think it's called Aramid glass. So far it hasn't broken, but the front footbed still caved in a little under my foot.

How could you not try Jimmys board!? Shame. Lol

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

Look forward to seeing her new model.

I think I got the same stronger glass material in my current build. He said its "carbon like". I think it's called Aramid glass. So far it hasn't broken, but the front footbed still caved in a little under my foot.

How could you not try Jimmys board!? Shame. Lol

Yep thats the stuff! yea I know... de de derrrr brain fart. In my defense I was herding wet, drunk, cats in to a bathtub all week at the wedding lol.

NW Boat Sports    232

You guys should be asking Jeff about the Plan B board.. We have been working with him to develop it and it's the shiz! Not sure if it's ready tho. I predict it will be a hot seller!

DarksideR    1,679

Yep thats the stuff! yea I know... de de derrrr brain fart. In my defense I was herding wet, drunk, cats in to a bathtub all week at the wedding lol.

LOLOL!

I believe the material is actually called Inegra. Just found someone using it on Instagram.

NWBS, is this a new brand made by Jeff for you guys?

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

LOLOL!

I believe the material is actually called Inegra. Just found someone using it on Instagram.

NWBS, is this a new brand made by Jeff for you guys?

At my age plan b is a whole different kind of ride. Haha

• Like 3

Cwazy1    89

#realtalk

At my age plan b is a whole different kind of ride. Haha