CrewAdmin

2017 Supreme Boats Models Released

stoked    1,039

Interesting. "The pumps are in a totally accessible location, how can we change that for 2016?"

• Like 4

viking    491

LOL thats funny! ^^^ and just as easily could have put the labels on the top of the pumps instead of the brass bottoms.

rrd525    40

Here are a few more pics of details I grabbed on the 2017 S238.

No center windshield, or bimini.

post-7969-0-93504900-1470325723_thumb.jpg

post-7969-0-25091100-1470325732_thumb.jpg

post-7969-0-40323700-1470325735_thumb.jpg

post-7969-0-19502200-1470325740_thumb.jpg

post-7969-0-01733700-1470325745_thumb.jpg

post-7969-0-19443600-1470325902_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

They will have a center windshield if you look there are spots for the hinges. Center windshield and Bimini are back ordered

I think that is looking real nice. I'll like the increased functionality of the tower and also looking forward to being able to hang my arm out of the starboard side of the boat. I can even out my farmers tan- left arm out the window when driving the car, right arm over the side when driving the boat.

Speaker covers look decent...although would be nice if they were straight. :)

rockballer    162

Sub needs to go under the steering wheel. That's a really prime location for peoples stuff. The speaker grilles need to go. I am sure they can be swapped though. Not a huge deal IMO

h20king    794

Sub needs to go under the steering wheel. That's a really prime location for peoples stuff. The speaker grilles need to go. I am sure they can be swapped though. Not a huge deal IMO

like this ?? just order with factory basic system and do your own. That's how we do it beats anything you can get from the factory

post-777-0-72602400-1470582630_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

like this ?? just order with factory basic system and do your own. That's how we do it beats anything you can get from the factory

Is that not a huge compromise on leg room? I also found on my old boat that with the sub (sealed) facing toward the rear/stern, the performance was not near as good as when it faced forward into the back of the bulkhead under the dash. It really came alive as it was using the full chamber to amplify the sound. I was able to make a mediocre sub and box sound better than most I hear on the water.

WakeDoc    471

Best location/orientation we have found is with the sub behind the kick plate facing the walk through, resonates through the whole boat.

h20king    794

Is that not a huge compromise on leg room? I also found on my old boat that with the sub (sealed) facing toward the rear/stern, the performance was not near as good as when it faced forward into the back of the bulkhead under the dash. It really came alive as it was using the full chamber to amplify the sound. I was able to make a mediocre sub and box sound better than most I hear on the water.

no plenty of leg room left and tons of output

h20king    794

also I think the pic is somewhat deceiving. The box and fake wall only come to where the lower mesh pocket ends. I still have full use of the small mesh pocket and the fake wall hides the 4'' fresh air hose in the corner. Here is the box before the fake wall. Truekaotic helped me design it and I could not be happier. Had a w6 with more power in a sealed box in our last boat but this w3 in a ported box with less power has more output and I think sounds better.

post-777-0-88705900-1470703192_thumb.jpg

Edited by h20king

Icemanftr    8

Is that not a huge compromise on leg room? I also found on my old boat that with the sub (sealed) facing toward the rear/stern, the performance was not near as good as when it faced forward into the back of the bulkhead under the dash. It really came alive as it was using the full chamber to amplify the sound. I was able to make a mediocre sub and box sound better than most I hear on the water. also I think the pic is somewhat deceiving. The box and fake wall only come to where the lower mesh pocket ends. I still have full use of the small mesh pocket and the fake wall hides the 4'' fresh air hose in the corner. Here is the box before the fake wall. Truekaotic helped me design it and I could not be happier. Had a w6 with more power in a sealed box in our last boat but this w3 in a ported box with less power has more output and I think sounds better.

Anymore pics on box? Measurements? Looks nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h20king    794

Box is 20 inches tall 22 inches wide and 9 3/4'' inches deep with a 3/4'' spacer ring the port is 3'' X 5 5/8"" long . Dimensions are outside measurements. Box is built from 3/4"" birch then rhino lined.

post-777-0-84624200-1470716616_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-93538000-1470716653_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-07653500-1470716684_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Icemanftr    8
Box is 20 inches tall 22 inches wide and 9 3/4'' inches deep with a 3/4'' spacer ring the port is 3'' X 5 5/8"" long . Dimensions are outside measurements. Box is built from 3/4"" birch then rhino lined.

I like and just might copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

h20king    794

Nice not sure what boat you have so your on your own on the kick panel part. If you have a 238 I think I still have a template I could send you.

Troy. R    198

I know I'm a little late to the party on this, but we were out on my buddies A22 last weekend and the windshield didn't bother me in the least functional. I actually like the look. It's pretty nice for docking too.

Troy. R    198

* Should have said it didn't bother me functionally. Dang autocorrect!

I also love the look of the new tower! It looks too far pushed back on the 211, but great on the 238.

• Like 1

rockballer    162

That's a clean setup.... Absolutely Mint.

• Like 1

viking    491

Here's what I did on my 226. Basically same concept as H20 but I left the front facade panel end at the box so I could still utilize the floor space by the pocket.

Really no loss in leg room as foot step was where the front of the enclosure ended up.

post-3649-0-08829700-1471092250_thumb.jpgpost-3649-0-31789300-1471092285_thumb.jpgpost-3649-0-89243600-1471092338_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

Does your boat have AC?!?! LOL