CrewAdmin

2017 Supreme Boats Models Released

h20king    794

$50 to the first person who gets me a measurement and pic of the tower folded down on the trailer.

from ground to top of tower folded?? Heading to NW Boat Sports tomorrow for 90 hour service

h20king    794

My thoughts. The dash is probably better in person than in the pics and I could live with it. The windshield though is another story. We boat on a huge river that gets big wind and chop so a full windshield is a Must!! Our boat and myself would get soaked frequently. We love our 238 but with that said if a full windshield is not a option this will be our last supreme !!!next boat will be a different brand with a full windshield!!!!!

• Like 1

from ground to top of tower folded?? Heading to NW Boat Sports tomorrow for 90 hour service

Yup. Exactly. And keep the measuring tape totally vertical. Take pictures when they are not looking! lol.

The overall package looks like it could be not quite as tall as last year. I need to get it in my garage and I'm real close. The electric blue color blends in with my floor, hot tub, accent wall and curtains real nice anyway. Ha.

stoked    1,039

rockballer, this is the first we heard of you having issues, if you had made us aware of them we could of resolved them when you were a a supporting member.

As for uploading images, the best size is 800 pixels wide. When adding images to a thread they show up as a thumbnail, when a user clicks on the thumbnail the picture expands to the full size it was loaded as. The issues with pictures is simple, a typical picture from a SLR camera is normally between 4 and 12mb, an 800 pixel wide image is usually around 50kb, so the site can host 200 images at 800 pixels wide with at a size of 50kb in place of a single 10mb image. It would take 2gb to host 200 images 10mb in size which is enough hard drive space to host 40,000 images at 50kb. This is not even taking into account the server speed if everyone were downloading 10mb image files compared to 50kb image files, this all has a lot to do with the server and over all quality of the site.

Out of curiosity here, I gave everyone the pro tip to use imgur to host their photos (saving site storage and speed) and now miraculously I'm getting a message "You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to" when I try to post a photo I uploaded to imgur. I guess this is a "no good deed goes unpunished" situation? Or am I jumping to conclusions here?

CrewAdmin    192

Sorry Stoked nothing personal, recently we were looking through older post at how to's that members posted. In a lot of them members had used external links to images. Over time most likely members needed the space on photobucket etc. or did not care about the images and deleted them. This leaves a dead image link/missing image in the thread which all but, renders the thread useless. Since we have no control over these images it was decided in the best interest of the site for images to be posted they should be hosted on the site either in the gallery and linked or by posting as an attachment in the thread. Supporting members have no restrictions on their bandwidth or photo hosting. If you are a supporting member and have an issue uploading an image, the resolution is most likely to high and needs to be reduced by re-sizing the image.

We are just trying to do what we feel is right for the overall community. If you would like we can start a new thread and discuss this in more detail.

stoked    1,039

PM sent

h20king    794

Yup. Exactly. And keep the measuring tape totally vertical. Take pictures when they are not looking! lol.

The overall package looks like it could be not quite as tall as last year. I need to get it in my garage and I'm real close. The electric blue color blends in with my floor, hot tub, accent wall and curtains real nice anyway. Ha.

here is your pic sorry did not have a tape on me

post-777-0-31744600-1469665458_thumb.jpg

here is your pic sorry did not have a tape on me

Not sure that qualifies for the $50 bounty, haha, but the one pic is appreciated. Definitely looks like they are trying to better accommodate us garage types.

h20king    794

Don't want the bounty was just trying to help not sure what is up with our camera.took a bunch of pics that did not turn out. Tower sticks up four inches or so above the windshield but keep in mind the extreme trailer does not ride as high as the boat mate. I'll get you solid measurements once NW gets the boat out of storage and to the shop

Edited by h20king

Cool, much appreciated. Yea, it looked like the trailer does not ride as high. Also the highest point is further forward,so when you drop the tongue it will lower more. Also the axle looked to be located further back thereby putting the fulcrum further away from the highest point, allowing all of the forward points to drop more as well. The amount of thought I have put into this is sad, lol. It's been a problem point with several customers as well, so if this is the solution that will be awesome.

We still have several '16's in stock, so may be a little bit before we get a '17, however I may try to get my order in.

h20king    794

Also keep in mind those pics are of the first 17 shown in the supreme reveal pic. Nw told me the production boats tower will clear the windshield.the 16 tower clears the windshield as well as long as you dont have the top board racks. The new tower is sturdy and looks good but does not operate as nice as the 16.

You are right, the 16 tower can clear the windshield, however where it bends at the base is still higher than the windshield by 7 inches, so that's the limiting factor. Still remains to be seen on the 17.

I think the backward swoop will make rope management 1000x easier though. Worth the price of admission right there.

h20king    794

Im holding off on buying a 17. I hate to say anything bad but fact is I absolutely hate the extreme trailer and the new tower. When you park the 17 on the extreme trailer next to the 16 on a boatmate you are going to have a hard time selling the 17 as the whole thing feels like a downgrade.

h20king    794

here are a couple more pics of the trailer. side trailer marker lights are a sticker rear steps are a after thought and are just a piece of plate welded to the tube steal ,spare tire is belly mounted and the bend is a welded miter joint where as boat mate is mandrel bent. the trailer just feels cheep. the selling point is side steps and fenders bolt on axles are higher capacity and trailer is powder coat vs paint on boatmate. Shure hope the factory reads these posts because we will not buy a new boat if it is on the extreme trailer

post-777-0-29095800-1469731101_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-89708000-1469731137_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-10238900-1469731244_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-72007700-1469731285_thumb.jpg

Valid points, however I think that trailer might be more functional. I thought the boatmate swayed more than a typical trailer. I attributed this to the high ride height of the boat on the trailer, which never does good things for stability. Also the tongue was ridiculously long, which adds in sway because the back of the trailer moves more back and forth for a given pivot on the hitch ball. Plus it is tougher to maneuver by some margin because of the longer tongue. Also since the boatmate rode so high, had to put my bumper in the water to get it off and the big deal killer was that it wouldn't fit in my garage or a few of my customer's garages. In contrast to you, I won't be buying a new trailer if it's on a boatmate, hahaha.

Are the axles really higher capacity? There are not many options for torsion axles, so I would think they would be using the same ones. 2K, 3.5K and 5.2K is what I've generally seen. I figure everyone uses the 3.5K. ??

Dandy    43

If all manufactures just switched to Ram-Lin there would be not complaints about quality, great well built trailers. In addition to that, they are producing a "low rider" option that keeps the boat lower for garage clearance and shallower landings. Unfortunately being manufactured in FL would make for very high delivery costs to much of the country and Canada.

When did the manufacturers start packaging boats with the trailer? I always thought the boat was delivered to the dealer without the trailer and the dealer and/or customer made the decision as to which company built their trailer.

truekaotik    458

Please make that windshield an option. I can deal with the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that is hideous...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..