rrd525    40

Picked up our new S238 late yesterday afternoon and hit the lake at 6.

Running through all the bags and quick Fill, our Port quick fill will not power. The starboard dash switch lights up and engages, but the port will not engage. Tried the obvious look for a simple disconnected wirea under dash and at the connector at valve and all seems OK. Tried the little reset button a few times.

Any where else we should try? Good place to connect a multi meter to see where the power should be?

Thank you.

NW Boat Sports    232

Where it plugs into the valve on the transom. Do you have power back there?

There are 5 amp breakers zip tied to a bunch of wires up under the dash. Did you reset those, yet?

rrd525    40

No power back there.

I hit the small reset several times.

Even the small light bulb does not light on that dash switch.

I found some fuses just above but all looked Ok.

NW Boat Sports    232

Did you hit the breaker under the switch? If so, I'm not talking about that one. Get a light, lay on your back and look under the dash. Use some bomb snips and cut some of the zip ties that hold all the wires together. You will find two 5 amp breakers. One of them will most likely be tripped. Hit it and should be good!

• Like 2

rrd525    40

You rock.

Problem solved.

If it ever happens to anyone else.

This is the little breaker you are looking for. So easy.

post-7969-0-46240200-1467603950_thumb.jpg

NW Boat Sports    232

Nice! Yep out of the 60+ boats we have sold with the WAY better Valterra valves, only one of those breakers has ever popped! It was on a 226. Yours is the 2nd I have heard about.

rrd525    40

Strange it shipped out like that, but such an easy fix. We tested the fill valve manually. What was confusing for the briefest moment, was that one of the manuals provided described drain master valves and using a little provided Allen key. It was clearly evident upon watching the starboard valve operate, that you just removed the little clip that retains the handle and move it upwards to fill.

jkriete    0

I'm guessing the S226 has the same breaker?  Mine won't open tonight after surfing so I can't empty it.  I'll check the breaker tomorrow.  

NW Vettes    11
17 hours ago, jkriete said:

I'm guessing the S226 has the same breaker?  Mine won't open tonight after surfing so I can't empty it.  I'll check the breaker tomorrow.  

You can always manually drain the quick fill tanks at the valve location too. 

xj1514    13
On 7/3/2016 at 8:46 PM, rrd525 said:

You rock.

Problem solved.

If it ever happens to anyone else.

This is the little breaker you are looking for. So easy.

post-7969-0-46240200-1467603950_thumb.jpg

Wow, that is quite the rats nest. I haven't looked up under my dash, I was expecting a little more organization and forethought from Supreme. Im glad you found it and posted, this will be great help in the future. Thanks a bunch. 

I had the same problem today, this thread saved me quite the headache!  I was ready to unwire the switch and button breaker.  The little breaker under the dash had tripped.  Glad this was so simple.