Idaho Mike    29

Hey Tony, Gravity, et al., I'm in Coeur d'Alene. We should get together this weekend and try each others surf waves and setups out. Weather is supposed to be beautiful. I can launch you at the 11th Street marina if you like.

Anybody else in the Spokane / Coeur d'Alene area wanna hook up this weekend?

Also, apologies (to myself) for hijacking this (my) thread!!! :-)

• Like 1

gravity12    83

Not sure I can make it but sounds fun. Mine is not much I have 325 each rear 80 bow and The factory center. Gave a gate that goes on the platform and am currently finishing up a suction one to try. What boat do you have Mike?

h20king    794

My buddy just got his G23 this year and I have to say, best wave to date I've been on. Obviously he's filling both sides and not running listed, all I can say is it's totally clean, a ton of push and was a bit longer than what I was expecting.

better than your wave?? Mike's wave does look awesome

Icemanftr    8
Hey Tony, Gravity, et al., I'm in Coeur d'Alene. We should get together this weekend and try each others surf waves and setups out. Weather is supposed to be beautiful. I can launch you at the 11th Street marina if you like.

Anybody else in the Spokane / Coeur d'Alene area wanna hook up this weekend?

Also, apologies (to myself) for hijacking this (my) thread!!! :-)

Cda still in 50's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icemanftr    8

Thoughts? Does less velcro = less stigma? :-)

https://www.wakemakers.com/delta-wakesurf-panel.html

hey i just bought Ronix wakesurf Shaper and holy crap what a difference it made before i was running a 750 rear locker a 450 in ski locker 225 under a seat and 225 on top of the seat and got an of wake but had to stay about 1-4 feed right behind the platform to stay in it with the ronix shaper i can 750 in each rear locker center tank full and had 2 other people in the boat both woman one sat up front the other was driving so boat was weighted evenly witch is super nice no leaning one way and WOW the wave was way taller and about 4 ft longer than befor im 6ft 5in and about 205lbs i was riding about 3-6 ft behind the platform the wave had way more push than before i had to hit the brakes a lot due to the push for me it was worth the $599 price i have no regret in buying it for my 06 elite

Pics or it didn't happen.

gravity12    83

e9e9e087bba9c7f7bb096908b963e643.jpge22baef603c4f7e4fbb16a50d193a467.jpg

I know... Should list it. But I have to give it a try. No one I ride with needs a monster wave just want to be able to drop the rope and have fun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Icemanftr    8

I know... Should list it. But I have to give it a try. No one I ride with needs a monster wave just want to be able to drop the rope and have fun.

That's a clean looking one! Can't knock it tell you try it. I'm sure you will be happy with the results from 30$ worth of parts.

gravity12    83

2006 elite v. Can't wait to try it tommarow. I had pretty good luck with the platform mount I Built but this is much more convenient if it works. Mine does have some flex when I push on the paddle but I think either a aluminum handle or longer braces going to the back of the handle would take care of that.

Tonykeck    4

Nice,I'm also running an 06 elite v c4

800# rear locker

370# up port side seat

250-500# nose

200# lead on surf side

250# center tank

The suckgate definitely makes a surfable goofy side,port side has always been good...good luck with the suckgate..btw what lake do you usually head to??

gravity12    83

Ya mine is a c4 also. I have no bags yet. Just factory center and the rest is hard weight. Well see what happens this not much ballast. We do long a lot. Hayden. Gonna try sacheen tomarrow. Yours must be sitting pretty low loaded up. Got any picture if it or your setup.

gravity12    83

You do 800 both sides rear?

chenige    84

That is quite the angle you have on the gate. Here is my proto which is based on the Malibu gate. I have new ones made out of plastic that look a little nicer.

post-5486-0-10037500-1464995570_thumb.jpgpost-5486-0-55875300-1464995399_thumb.jpg

Tonykeck    4

Gravity,put a bit more weight on surf side.

I filled both rear bags at first but found it to be better with a slight list,your suckgate looks good.

Put all your people on surf side and the gate on the opposite side..we will be out at Newman all weekend. If you make it out there sometime,I have some manual fill bags you could test out!!

Icemanftr    8
Ya mine is a c4 also. I have no bags yet. Just factory center and the rest is hard weight. Well see what happens this not much ballast. We do long a lot. Hayden. Gonna try sacheen tomarrow. Yours must be sitting pretty low loaded up. Got any picture if it or your setup.

Sasheen is a tough lake to surf. Really small and tubers everywhere. Lol.

Here's Tony's c4

e25b60941ab6b154c7f8bacfc936a18d.jpgb32c04a92e673340b640ce073c01b9af.jpg

gravity12    83

Cool. I have a couple 75lbs bags I move around as needed. Another challenge for me is no perfect pass. But my wife hold speed pretty good.

tprice    118

H, yup I have to say it's a better wave.

gravity12    83

https://vimeo.com/169404437

Well I would call it a success. Best wave I have had. Only 325 each locker and center tank full. 80 in bow. Wife and son on the wave side. Looks small in the pics but was pretty decent. Ran out of time and didn't get to ride it.

50bbdb1700f661d7050fa5da4b1926a4.jpgac551efd4308281ee2f907601c9e14dd.jpgc0b756b7e6b8cde132fe8cbb4557e957.jpg

Edited by gravity12
  • Like 1