hummer2482    1

Anyone know of a fat sac other than wakemakers that will work with the factory lines in the 06 Avy? with the Fly High sacs work? what is needed for those? looking to do 750 on each side and get ride of the hard tanks. Thanks

Troy    234

I put fly high 1100's in the lockers of my 08 Avy. But I didn't have the hard tanks. I ran my own plumbing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hummer2482    1

Ok that might work but i wanted to know if the fly high will work with the factory plumbing. The one on wakemakers.com are on backorder and dont really wanted to wait

cjohnson    33

Ok that might work but i wanted to know if the fly high will work with the factory plumbing. The one on wakemakers.com are on backorder and dont really wanted to wait

You'll just need the adapters to match up with your factory line and the fly high sacs will work (although it will be an extremely slow fill). I think the factory hoses are 3/4" but don't remember for sure (3/4" lines will require 2 W742 and 2 W736 per bag). I'm sure if you call wakemakers they could tell you exactly which fittings you need.

I agree that if you're pulling the hard tanks go with the 1,100's for sure. On my old Avy I also put a 580 sac under the port side seat as well. Just use an overflow from the port side 1,100 to go into the 580. Makes a great wake with all that weight. I had the non C4 version so I can help you on the starboard side if yours is a C4.

Edit: Thinking about it, you might need one more adapter if your empty pumps are connected directly to the hard tanks (like they are in the centre tank).

Edited by cjohnson

truekaotik    458

Wake makers use fly high on some of the tank buster kits so yes, fly high works. 1100# sac for the rear locker is a must in a Avy. You have two pumps for each bag. One located in the rear of the locker (drain pump) and one is mounted to the transom (fill pump). I would recommend the quick connects for ease of pulling the bags so the carpet can dry at times and winter. You will also need some spare hose to extend connections.

Edited by truekaotik

Beerman    3

I agree with all above. I had 750s in mine but took them out this winter and replaced with 1100s. Waaaaaaay better wave.

Buzz    0

We had the hard tanks and put two 1100 fly highs got the adapters, lines that wake-makers recommends.....super wake now. Also we added check valves on the fill lines so the sacs stay full. We use the stock pumps and they are slow but good opportunity to swim, eat, get your gear ready, etc. We need ballast for the front or side, still trying to figure how we want to do that. Only other two mods I would like are wake plate and different prop.

chadr    328

Become a supporting member and then message the admin! He will hook you up with fly high bags and fittings!!! It also supports the site!

stoked    1,039

Become a supporting member and then message the admin! He will hook you up with fly high bags and fittings!!! It also supports the site!

You too!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

chadr    328

You too!! :thumbsup:

LOL!!!

resko1    0

Edited by resko1

Nick213    583

First I've ever seen.... A non supporting member telling another member to support the sight...
  • Like 1

chadr    328

First I've ever seen.... A non supporting member telling another member to support the sight...

Funny thing, I didn't know I had expired until Stoked said that!!!

• Like 1

CO Surfer    289

My renewal email went to the junk folder on my email account. I rarely check my junk folder but did for some reason and it was there. I found it within the 10 day window so my membership never expired.