Josh2001

2015 supreme s226 or a Enzo sv233

Josh2001    0

Hi everyone I can get a 2015 s226 for 65000 or a Enzo sv233 for 80000 is the Enzo really worth the extra money or not

h20king    794

In my opinion NO but it will depend on what is the most important thing to you. I like the 226'wave better than the sv enzo. You get more cabin space and a few more gadgets with the enzo but with the 226 you get the better wake. Don't get me wrong both make a nice wake just comes down to what you want you can't make a bad choice.

wmuller    0

Any feedback on goofy wake of s226?

Have 2012 enzo sv211 and wife surfs goofy. Looking at simplicity of s226 for ballast set up. Wife does not like the computer display as changes overwhelm here.

h20king    794

Goofy wave is awesome on the 226. All ballast full surf side trim 75-100% speed 11-11.6 mph no counter weight. Regular wave surf side full no counter weight trim 15-20% the more weight you add the better it gets!! Loved our 226'just switched to the 238 for more room.

wmuller    0

Newer models come with quick surf. Why not load boat and just use quick surf? Wife is only goofy and she kinda bows out of riding due to hassles of switching on current enzo211.

Friends mastercraft x10 has clean goofy but no push. She really liked clean wake from friends mastercraft. Would have lost her to him it had any push! Lol

Nolance    18

H…are you including the PNP bags? We have 550's in the rear lockers.

h20king    794

We have always gone custom on sacks and filled all the spacer under the side seats + lead

wmuller    0

What is weight in center ballast? Do u fill it ?

Might get 2014 it quick surf is not all that!

h20king    794

250 - 300 lbs we fill it plus add 200LBS of lead to the bow. I like the listed wave on the 226 better than quicksurf

DarksideR    1,679

Can't help but chime in and self promote here.

Get this:

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/boa/5545973015.html

Switch sides in 1 minute transferring Ramfill ballast. Surf systems like quicksurf will cost you more money in fuel as you're loading more weight than listing the boat.

Awesome wave, both sides.

• Like 1

What is weight in center ballast? Do u fill it ?

Might get 2014 it quick surf is not all that!

I have the 2013 v226 with the hard tanks. We found that running the Starboard hard tank full actually gives us better push in addition to the regular setup. So we run center, port and starboard hard tanks full. ~800lbs port rear locker (or as much will fit until the locker is full), 600 lbs under passenger seat and 100lbs under front bow seat. It's usually just my son and I so that's our current setup without extra weight from passengers. Run the tab about 50%.

Bongo Fury    640

Personal preference here.....I am a 233 guy and love the boat and wave.....just depends who you ask!

truekaotik    458

Hi everyone I can get a 2015 s226 for 65000 or a Enzo sv233 for 80000 is the Enzo really worth the extra money or not

This is the ultimate question you ask your soul ;)

Supreme guys will say it's the best.. Centurion guys will say it's the best..

Can you demo them? This will help you decide.

They both throw above par waves.. Period.... It personal feel and preference after that.. Anyone who is selling these expensive boats better give you a test ride and surf before you buy, don't buy without please.

Edited by truekaotik
  • Like 3

DarksideR    1,679

Thanks for all the comments guys decisions decisions

Trying to decide on what boat to get is a pretty good problem to have!

• Like 2

volzalum    280

Trying to decide on what boat to get is a pretty good problem to have!

have you decided what you are doing this year darksideR?

DarksideR    1,679

have you decided what you are doing this year darksideR?

Haha. Good question. Unfortunately I'm in boat limbo at the moment. Biting my tongue and not lashing out at the factory for now.

Edited by DarksideR
  • Like 3