migwrx    0

Does anyone know where I can get a PDFs of the owners manual and the touch screen. Also is there updates for the touch screen, if so where do I get them.

Thanks

stoked    1,039

Which boat/engine?

stoked    1,039

I'll try and scan my PCM Manual today. I assume our touch screens are the same? I just had mine at the dealer and they did a firmware update.

stoked    1,039

2014 sv244, PCM 409

I was just about to scan all 78 pages when I thought, maybe I should google this first. googled "PCM409 Manual", very first hit:

http://www.pcmengines.com/media/images/imagesL510010-14.pdf

Edited by stoked

Jake707    171

Has anyone found one for a 2000 Elite V? Ive looked on google and cant seem to find anything for the older boats. The ones that actually need manuals not that they are older haha

• Like 1

CO Surfer    289

Just as an FYI, I sent in an online request on the PCM website for an H5 manual. Apparently they don't get the actual request but they did email me asking what I needed. I told them I have a '16 SV with the H5 and I was looking for a PDF of the engine owners manual. An hour later, they emailed it to me.

Out of curiosity, are all the newer boats with digital dashes software driven? Is there an interface or are dealers the only one who can access the files and make software changes?