Sign in to follow this  
CrewAdmin

PRESS RELEASE: Respected Industry Veteran, Paul Singer, Appointed President of Centurion and Supreme Boats

CrewAdmin    193

1454958420-U66.png

(Merced, CA) – Today both Centurion Boats (Centurion) and Supreme Boats (Supreme) announced that respected industry veteran, Paul Singer, has been appointed as their President.

Singer, an Air Force veteran, is highly respected for nearly three decades of work in the boating industry. He is best known for playing a key role serving as an executive at one of the boating industry’s largest manufacturers. During his time at the boat manufacturer Singer played an instrumental role building the organization from a start-up into a respected industry leader. Singer is universally respected and liked among competitors, dealers, vendors and customers.

Centurion and Supreme are both owned by Correct Craft and are built in Merced, California. For over twenty years Centurion has been the official boat of the Wake Surf World Championships and was recently chosen by the International Waterski and Wakeboard Federation (IWWF) as the official boat of their Wakeboard World Championships. Supreme is known for providing great watersports boats at an exceptional value. Singer will serve as President of both brands.

Singer, President of Centurion and Supreme stated “I could not be happier to join the Centurion and Supreme teams. Both brands have wonderful teams and we will work together to achieve great things!” Singer added “I am also happy to be part of Correct Craft. The Correct Craft culture is amazing and something we look forward to further developing at Centurion and Supreme. The future is exciting!”

Bill Yeargin, CEO of Correct Craft, announced Singer’s appointment today stating “Paul Singer is one of the most respected people in our industry and he will have a big impact on both Centurion and Supreme. Paul fully embraces the Correct Craft culture and he is a friend; Paul is one of the best guys I know and I could not be happier to have him joining our family.” Yeargin added “In the several months since Correct Craft purchased Centurion and Supreme the brands have released exciting new product, added nearly thirty new dealers, seen production processes improved, added key talent and seen Centurion selected as the official boat of the IWWF Wakeboard World Championships. Having Paul join the team tops this all off with the best news yet and begins an exciting new era at Centurion and Supreme!”

About Centurion Boats: Centurion boats are rigorously innovated World Championship water sports vessels of dominant performance, ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship achieved through experienced integrity. Leading the water sports towboat industry in innovation and performance since 1976, Centurion Boats was the first to introduce a wake surfing specific towboat and World Championship event based on this sport. Centurion continues to dominate water sports with this rigorous innovation.

About Correct Craft: Celebrating 91 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is a Florida-based company with global operations. The Correct Craft family includes Centurion, Nautique, Supreme, Bass Cat and Yar-Craft boat companies, Pleasurecraft Marine Engine Group, and Aktion Parks. For more information please visit www.correctcraft.com.

To learn more about Centurion Boats and its complete product line, visit www.centurionboats.com.

Bongo Fury    641

Thanks for sharing the BU thread......always interested to see what they say....considering they are as biased as we are about our boats some pretty nice comments.......I did bite my tongue and not make any BU and tube comments however!!!

• Like 1

Troy    216

Wow.