firescrap    8

Looking to buy a bow filler cushion for a 2005 Centurion Elite. I know this is a long shot but if u have one please message me.

Thanks!!

h20king    794

Your only hope is to make one or check with the factory and see if you can still get one from them. In all my years on this sight I have never seen one for sale.

marsh9man    0

But please post back if you find one or with what find out.

I wouldn't mind one for my 2004 Elite.

chenige    84

Do your boats have something for the filler to sit on? My 2000 has nothing. No cup holders

Bob U    5

Try calling Nate at Transition Watersports. (352)288-9905

He took care of me.

firescrap    8

Thanks guys. I have been in search of one for years now. If I find one, I'll let ya'll know. My 2005, doesn't have any brackets, cup holders or mounts.

chenige    84

How are you going to hold it in place?

firescrap    8

Spoke w Nate and he is working on getting me a price to build one. The way it was explained to me is the tolerances are so tight that it requires no bracket to install between cushions.

chenige    84

Can I see a photo of how this is after you are done? I do not see how friction fit will work.

post-5486-0-12015900-1455022389_thumb.jpg

firescrap    8

Absolutely, I haven't heard back from Nate yet after originally speaking with him.

Joe B    17

Guys it's 4" longer than the side seat cushions. Between that and the cup holders, supported fine. It's heavy so I guess a thicker board back, like double the side seat cushion. We love ours

stoked    1,039

Guys it's 4" longer than the side seat cushions. Between that and the cup holders, supported fine. It's heavy so I guess a thicker board back, like double the side seat cushion. We love ours

Look at the photo, no cup holders in this year

chenige    84

The aft end sits on the crossover cooler area. Must really be snug at the front b

Bongo Fury    640

http://www.pacificmarinecenter.com/2007-centurion-air-warrior-elite-c4-inventory.htm?id=1061723&in-stock=1

Example I found online similar to my setup with bow filler cushion.

Did you talk to Centurion.....might be an easier way to go than having one made and you will know it fits perfectly. If I remember correctly the one I had on my Falcon V was $300......but that was a number of years ago.

firescrap    8

Yes, I have spoken with them in the past and they wanted $600.00. Present day they don't return emails or phone calls to get an updated price, however, I'm certain it hasn't gotten any cheaper.

firescrap    8

Well, looks like I struck out once again. I thought Nate from Transition Watersports was going to pull it off but never came through. The search continues......

DarksideR    1,679

Bummer