geb202002    24

Not big on the Velcro portion, there is a suction cup version out there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h20king    794

Why??? You don't own the other brand's boat you have a centurion list it you will not get a better wave. These things are made to help boats surf that won't.

marsh9man    0

True...but I have to list my 2004 lightning to the point of questioning the safety of it to get a decent wave. (I probably wouldn't worry if I had an Avalanche or an Enzo, or any newer model)

We spend our summer on a lake that can be unpredictable the majority of the time.

If this would allow me to distribute weight a little more evenly and feel safer while still getting a decent wave, then I feel its' worth trying.

Stretch    409
True...but I have to list my 2004 lightning to the point of questioning the safety of it to get a decent wave. (I probably wouldn't worry if I had an Avalanche or an Enzo, or any newer model)

We spend our summer on a lake that can be unpredictable the majority of the time.

If this would allow me to distribute weight a little more evenly and feel safer while still getting a decent wave, then I feel its' worth trying.

I feel you on the list safety on your boat.

I say do it. Your boat exists for your enjoyment, if one of these cheap solutions adds to your enjoyment it's logical to put one on your boat.

-5 wake

+20 safety/comfort

As long as more "fun" is had on your end its a good idea

• Like 3