CrewAdmin

CrewAdmin    192

As more Supreme owners join the community we want them to have their own look as Supreme Boat owners and continue to be part of the original site. We have developed a set of logos that will compliment the original CenturionCrew.Com ones but, still have a distinct look and feel for Supreme Boat Owners, let us know what you think?

1449859671-U66.png
1449860230-U66.png

• Like 3

tprice    118

Looks good

truekaotik    458

As soon as we get more positive feedback we will offer the vinyl crew deal in Supreme...

Praesto    25

I feel like separating out the site is not a good decision. The boats share so many similarities, and the communities would be better off interacting with each other.

I have been off the site since last season, but the site seems slower in terms of traffic. I am sure it will pick up some closer to summer, but if it gets slow enough it loses value. Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

stoked    1,039
I feel like separating out the site is not a good decision. The boats share so many similarities, and the communities would be better off interacting with each other.

I have been off the site since last season, but the site seems slower in terms of traffic. I am sure it will pick up some closer to summer, but if it gets slow enough it loses value. Just my thoughts.

The site isn't being separated out, it's just giving the Supreme owners more topic areas so they can have discussions specific to their boats

viking    491

ya I don't really see a downside. I basically check the VIEW NEW CONTENT every day anyway so I'm seeing feeds from everywhere.

• Like 1

Praesto    25

The site isn't being separated out, it's just giving the Supreme owners more topic areas so they can have discussions specific to their boats

Fair enough, but to play devils advocate -

I am not as knowledgable about the engines, but if both share the same engine, having sections about maintenance and troubleshooting may as well be combined. Though it doesn't hurt to separate them, I can see threads in the future being posted in two different places asking the same question and getting the same replies.

Lastly if I am new to a forum and see a section infrequently traveled I will not post my thread there. Anytime I have done that in the past with other forums the question was never answered or viewed. I would then post the same thread in a more frequently traveled section (sometimes unrelated) and get tons of good advice and help.

Just throwing in my 2 cent.

stoked    1,039

Completely makes sense. I think most of us use tapatalk or something similar that shows us all unread posts regardless of what topic they are under. When I open the forum on my phone, I see "PCM409 thermostat", I have no idea what are that is under, but since I have a PCM409, I give it a read and throw my two cents in. But I completely get what you're saying, from a PC perspective it's not quite that easy, especially if you're not like a lot of us OCDers that can't stand to have an unread thread...

• Like 1

Praesto    25

Completely makes sense. I think most of us use tapatalk or something similar that shows us all unread posts regardless of what topic they are under. When I open the forum on my phone, I see "PCM409 thermostat", I have no idea what are that is under, but since I have a PCM409, I give it a read and throw my two cents in. But I completely get what you're saying, from a PC perspective it's not quite that easy, especially if you're not like a lot of us OCDers that can't stand to have an unread thread...

That makes 100% sense, I do not use tapatalk and was unaware of how it worked. I purely visit the site from a PC perspective.

Edit: Stoked I recently moved to the greater Washington DC area, saw that you use your boat close by :thumbsup:

Edited by Praesto

stoked    1,039

That makes 100% sense, I do not use tapatalk and was unaware of how it worked. I purely visit the site from a PC perspective.

Edit: Stoked I recently moved to the greater Washington DC area, saw that you use your boat close by :thumbsup:

Awesome!! Where at? We're in Middle River but we're house shopping in Annapolis right now. Most of our summers are on Lake Anna south of Fredricksburg.

Praesto    25

Awesome!! Where at? We're in Middle River but we're house shopping in Annapolis right now. Most of our summers are on Lake Anna south of Fredricksburg.

I'm currently living in Tysons with the boat residing in gaston :(. Maybe I could hitch a ride some this summer when I can't make it to gaston!

stoked    1,039

I'm currently living in Tysons with the boat residing in gaston :(. Maybe I could hitch a ride some this summer when I can't make it to gaston!

Definitely!

DarksideR    1,679

Don't do it Praesto... you'll never be able to go back to your Cyclone again! :laughing:

This is one of the things I really like to see on the forum. People with common interests getting together and hopefully having a great time.

I know I'm late to the thread, but I really like the circle logo but don't care for the S in the dot of the horizon logo. JMTC

• Like 1

Nick213    583

Don't do it Praesto... you'll never be able to go back to your Cyclone again! :laughing:

This is one of the things I really like to see on the forum. People with common interests getting together and hopefully having a great time.

I know I'm late to the thread, but I really like the circle logo but don't care for the S in the dot of the horizon logo. JMTC

Dark is correct, when I had my bowrider i had a chance to get out on a Enzo 240 and a Avy shortly after that. Next thing I knew we were shopping for another boat ;) A few months later I found the Avy I now own. I really wanted a Enzo because I like that wave better and there bigger boats but was just out of my budget at the time but there was no way I could do another season in the DD so settled on a Avy and I am very pleased with it.

So like dark said, don't go surf a Enzo unless your ready to buy one lol