crimson850

Seadek logo....Cant use centurion?!

Bongo Fury    640

Fineline answers their phones? Ha

I phone or email Shell....no issues at all.....always have gotten what I needed or an acceptable resolution to my issue!

I phone or email Shell....no issues at all.....always have gotten what I needed or an acceptable resolution to my issue!

Must be nice. I had good communication from Shell when I was ordering some stuff for winter mods but when one of the parts that was shipped is incorrect I cannot get an answer back on email or voicemail to save my life now. It has been over a month and I am stalled with the modification because I cant get an answer back.

Cdifranco    463

Must be nice. I had good communication from Shell when I was ordering some stuff for winter mods but when one of the parts that was shipped is incorrect I cannot get an answer back on email or voicemail to save my life now. It has been over a month and I am stalled with the modification because I cant get an answer back.

I've never even spoke to her. 3 years and 100k of my business have never a gotten call or email back.. For those that do and have a good relationship more power to you and I'm jelous.

crimson850    11

I got word from seadek that if I can get permission from centurion to use the logo, that they will do it.

viking    491

I would still go GatorGrip. This coming from a very happy "past" SeaDek customer myself. Maybe you'll be a lucky 1 but so far haven't heard of a positive report back in about 2 years. Maybe they are due for a happy customer??

crimson850    11

I would still go GatorGrip. This coming from a very happy "past" SeaDek customer myself. Maybe you'll be a lucky 1 but so far haven't heard of a positive report back in about 2 years. Maybe they are due for a happy customer??

I have a seadek gift certificate. I have to get seadek.

viking    491

OH I forgot about that. Like I said I really liked there product and had no issues during my order process and communication. I'd do the same if I had some free $$ there! Post back your review good/bad when your all done please.

Dan gib    8

Digging up an old thread here but thought I may be able to help someone in my same situation, Gator step and seadek all refuse to make anything with the logo ( I called) unless you have permission from centurion. I called centurion and got email of the marketing person, If this works I will share the email address.

• Like 1

Packrat    13

Yep had centurion logo swimstep made for my 2008 Enzo SV230 Went with Gatorstep as they had my template in stock fits perfectly.

I did have the Seadek with Centurion Logo on my SV240 and it turned out great too but they didn’t keep the template. Bought it on a crew deal way back when.

WakeDoc    471

Send SeaDek the "Terminator" font and ask them to do the same thing as in the picture.Centurion_01_gry.jpg

Dan gib    8
1 hour ago, WakeDoc said:

Send SeaDek the "Terminator" font and ask them to do the same thing as in the picture.Centurion_01_gry.jpg

I mean you have a point but Im wondering if they would even do that. Plus kinda gotta have the helmet right lol its cool. Im exploring diy stuff because i cant see spending 400$ without a logo. Maybe someday centurion will respond and give permission.

WakeDoc    471

Personally I would go without a logo, looks much cleaner and no edges to kneel on.

Packrat    13

Just recently got my Gatordeck swimstep for my Enzo putting it on soon.

2F445A1F-BE95-47F2-8D41-F07B504211EA.jpeg

Dan gib    8
On 1/24/2019 at 2:02 PM, Packrat said:

Just recently got my Gatordeck swimstep for my Enzo putting it on soon.

2F445A1F-BE95-47F2-8D41-F07B504211EA.jpeg

Looks great, how did you go about getting the logo? I still havent heard from centurion about permission guess I will make another attempt. 

Packrat    13

You have to buy from Gatorstep dealer. I bought from Ean at NW Boat Sports Oregon City,Oregon. Ean designed the logo for me. I then had Gatorstep rep coordinate with Centurion for permission. 

Edited by Packrat
Edit