Sign in to follow this  
DarksideR

ANNOUNCEMENT: 2016 Centurion Boats All New Ri217

DarksideR    1,679

Loved every pic and they all held up to my thoughts on fit and finish right up until I spotted those hinges on the rear deck cooler lids... yuck

• Haha 1

stoked    1,039

Looks like it has a center ram tank. Interesting.

viking    491

I like most of what I see. Dark you hit it on the hinges. Was that an afterthought by Centurion WTH?

And the idea of cup holders on the swim platform seem great at first but can cause as much problems as convenience. I see cans floating away the first time someone forgets a beverage or empty there.

At 105k there are alot of other choices to look at...............

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

Looks like it has a center ram tank. Interesting.

Yea its setup just like the 237 with a center ram tank and a front PnP bag on top of it.

Edited by Lak3surf3r

truekaotik    458

Is it just me, or does everything on the RI's look to be a step up in quality and fit and finish!? So much to like about it. But... call me crazy, I prefer the look of the FS line.

You are definitely crazy... hehe

• Like 1

Kevin Baugh    78

LOVE it cant afford it but I LOVE it!!

I need an official picture of the entire boat

and a picture of the boat from the back showing the running surface

Edited by Kevin Baugh
  • Like 2

rockballer    162

Loved every pic and they all held up to my thoughts on fit and finish right up until I spotted those hinges on the rear deck cooler lids... yuck

Good call Yuk.... Wouldn't take much to tuck them under.

Not liking the dual screens.... Would expect a nice curved 4K screen on the dash for a boat over 100K. That would look killer

• Like 1

rockballer    162

Would be even better if you can detach the screen and take it with you. Have access to all the controls from anywhere in the boat other than the steering wheel and throttle. Have a storage device in it as well. Store music and able to pass it around the boat for others to access the tunes.

Edited by rockballer
  • Like 1

Kevin Baugh    78

Would be even better if you can detach the screen and take it with you. Have access to all the controls from anywhere in the boat other than the steering wheel and throttle. Have a storage device in it as well. Store music and able to pass it around the boat for others to access the tunes.

I would not want the dash to be removable. Tunes can be Bluetooth from an iPhone passed around no problem

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

Plus 2 minutes till some drunk idiot drop it over the side...

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

Yea but obvs it floats. And is water proof !

• Like 1

chenige    84

the other possibility is to use a "screen" that is already out there. Have a connection/receiver for an iPad. Pretty much everyone has one and it can be replaced easily. Issue is that iPads cannot take the boat environment (water/heat) and there will be issues.

Kevin Baugh    78

Yea but obvs it floats. And is water proof !

Floats??

DarksideR    1,679

I don't see the point of a detachable screen/controller. If anything, I'd like to be able to adjust from the wave. Just to be able to change wake plate and speed settings would be nice. But when you have a competent driver that knows the controls and hand signals, it becomes unnecessary. I'll agree that one wide screen would look cooler but the split screen IMO looks just fine and the software they've designed for it is top notch. And now you can choose what information you want where.

Cdifranco    463

Floats??

. Was totally kidding.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..