Sign in to follow this  
DarksideR

ANNOUNCEMENT: 2016 Centurion Boats All New Ri217

DarksideR    1,679

So apparently there's been a Centurion dealers meeting held.
And apparently there's a new model that nobody had any clue was coming.
And apparently, it's an incredibly sexy machine...

Big shout out to the folks at Extreme Boatsport for keeping me excited about the brand. I just received these pics and figured that some of you might have an interest.
No idea on price yet, but I'm sure you can come to your own conclusion on that.

Dark pic, but I think that says RI217...
post-7-0-37921600-1447798596_thumb.jpg
post-848-0-04607500-1447733284_thumb.jpg
post-848-0-46169000-1447733295_thumb.jpg
post-848-0-09423200-1447733310_thumb.jpg

Interior looks rather big for a 21' boat. I'm thinking it's probably just shy of 22'.
Anybody got any details on this? Can't wait to see what it can do!

h20king    794

Awesome can't wait to find out what else fineline has up there sleave. They allways pull something out or have some changes for the model year. That's why I won't place an order tell boat show to make sure I get all the latest and greatest.

chenige    84

Probably ~21' 6" since the Ri237 is 23' 6" though some places they say it is 23' 7".

I had thought that Fineline would let Supreme handle the smaller/cheaper boat market but this most likely means Centurion will have a well contented shorter boat. On my little lake a 24' boat is just way too big.

h20king    794

Bet money it's still has a 100k Msrp as far as the smaller shorter boat from Supreme not sure that is an accurate statement if you want a larger boat than the S238 you would have to get the SV244 . The interior of the new RI looks huge. Supreme dropped the ball with the new S211 and incorporated the transome seat in the design which ate up interior space. The S21 has more room.The S211 is super small on the inside.

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

Praying they are comparable if not a little bit cheaper than the FS33 and I would be all over one! Truth be told I don't need a 23 foot boat. 21'7" would be perfect for me coming out of my current 20 footer

viking    491

Agree that interior looks HUGE for a 21 footer.

One thing for certain is Change.

Dark you might not want to ride behind an Ri237 or you might be chasing that beast instead of the FS33 - LOL

• Like 1

chenige    84

I think we are being tricked by that rear center seat that moves forward and the camera angle. I compared it to a view of my old 21' Elite and the distance from the front of the rear center seat to the storage area is similar.

It looks like there is less width between the rear seats than in my boat.

Hard to tell in the photo but the helm area looks shorter so they may have gotten some length there.

Bongo Fury    640

Agree that interior looks HUGE for a 21 footer.

One thing for certain is Change.

Dark you might not want to ride behind an Ri237 or you might be chasing that beast instead of the FS33 - LOL

It's all about the chase.....nice one viking

Stretch    409

Looks nice, would be cool if it was the new top wakeboard model

DarksideR    1,679

The chase is always there in the back of my head!

It does look big for 21' and the bow still looks to be a decent size.

H, I couldn't agree more. I can't see anyone buying the S211 over the S21. Might as well buy a direct drive!

Stretch, I'm not sure that hull is meant for wakeboarding. I always looked at the FX22 as Centurions wakeboard boat. Didn't make sense to stop making it. And the SV211 too. So, are they killing two birds with the RI217? I guess I DO see it as Centurions "G" boat. The G boats are impressive wakeboard boats, so maybe it makes sense. But H is probably right about the price. It won't likely be the entry level boat. That's now the SV233! A mere $100k up here. Lol.

h20king    794

Count down tell pics are removed starting in ten, nine, eight, LOL

CrewAdmin    192

Unofficial photos of the 2016 Centurion Boats all new Ri217 Model released this week.

1447797657-U7.jpeg

1447797888-U7.jpeg

1447797716-U7.jpeg

1447797727-U7.jpeg

1447797758-U7.jpeg

1447797789-U7.jpeg

1447797957-U7.jpeg

1447797987-U7.jpeg

1447798001-U7.jpeg

1447798021-U7.jpeg

• Like 3

geb202002    24

that is one sexy boat and i don't even like the color purple!

We knew it was coming. Just couldn't say anything! I'm very excited for it for the simple reason not everyone especially in our area needs or wants a boat as big as the 237, and I'm hoping price comes in just under the FS33. But we will have to see...no word yet. Mark and Cole are down and the meeting and I'm up with the snow holding down the fort as well! - Cody

DarksideR    1,679

Is it just me, or does everything on the RI's look to be a step up in quality and fit and finish!? So much to like about it. But... call me crazy, I prefer the look of the FS line.

• Like 2

Kevin Baugh    78

I really like the new RI line!!! I agree they look like a step up!!

CrewAdmin    192

Official photos of the 2016 Centurion Boats all new Ri217 Model released this week.

Photo credit to Centurion Boats rep Todd Gaughan

gallery_7_605_292674.jpg

gallery_7_605_221461.jpg

gallery_7_605_149828.jpg

gallery_7_605_396873.jpg

gallery_7_605_78437.jpg

gallery_7_605_176777.jpg

gallery_7_605_275495.jpg

gallery_7_605_29645.jpg

gallery_7_605_147457.jpg

gallery_7_605_291601.jpg

gallery_7_605_216900.jpg

gallery_7_605_4333.jpg

CrewAdmin    192

Official photos of the 2016 Centurion Boats all new Ri217 Model released this week.

Photo credit to Centurion Boats rep Todd Gaughan

gallery_7_605_306926.jpg

gallery_7_605_44815.jpg

gallery_7_605_93022.jpg

gallery_7_605_272945.jpg

gallery_7_605_355564.jpg

gallery_7_605_7288.jpg

gallery_7_605_29799.jpg

gallery_7_605_32062.jpg

gallery_7_605_155457.jpg

gallery_7_605_93521.jpg

gallery_7_605_59273.jpg

gallery_7_605_175534.jpg

• Like 1

h20king    794

Love it but rumors are if you want one it will only cost you 105k Centurion has priced themselves out of most of our reach.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..