Getssum

S226/V226 and wakeboard wakes at lower speeds

Getssum    10

I know the V226 is a killer wakesurf boat, but I've heard mixed reviews on how it can wakeboard. As I still like to punish my knees occasionally, does anyone have any pics of the wakeboard wake at say 18-22mph?

The boat is on my short list of upgrade boats, but I do have kids who I think will want to wakeboard at some point and I want to make sure that the wake will clean up at lower speeds.

Thanks

h20king    794

Forget it it is just not happening with a deep V hull. Wake does not start to clean up tell about 23 MPH and then is still touchy to weight placement

Stretch    409

I have a thread on general wakeboard wake that will have some info for you if you search. I heard what I thought I would and not necessarily what I really hoped. Wake seems decent sized but gotta pay to play speed wise

viking    491

Yea it's washy on stbd side until at least 22.

My 9 year old is learning how to ride faster this year as a result.

I will try and snap some pics and give details (weighting and speed) if I can get out before winter completely sets in!!

• Like 1

Stretch    409

seems 90% of crew members live in these stupid cold areas lol

Cdifranco    463

seems 90% of crew members live in these stupid cold areas lol

Stupid cold defines where I live! It sucks when we get no snow to ski and there is nothing to do but shovel ice. :censored:

Stretch    409

If we get a snow shower here I'll post a pick of some southern idiots attempts at driving for yalls enjoyment

• Like 2

WakeDirt    19

I know the V226 is a killer wakesurf boat, but I've heard mixed reviews on how it can wakeboard. As I still like to punish my knees occasionally, does anyone have any pics of the wakeboard wake at say 18-22mph?

The boat is on my short list of upgrade boats, but I do have kids who I think will want to wakeboard at some point and I want to make sure that the wake will clean up at lower speeds.

Thanks

MB f22 are a deep vee with excellent low speed wakeboard wakes.

h20king    794

MB f22 are a deep vee with excellent low speed wakeboard wakes.

Ok it is you .when did you make the switch to centurion?? Could have swore you were at the WCO in a white MB

WakeDirt    19

Ya I sold the f22 in june, and switched back to a 09 centurion avy that same month. Having my dealer 3 hrs away wasn't too sweet with a brand new boat, plus the wave on my avy is the shizzle.

• Like 1

Getssum    10

MB is out for me as I don't like the short sunpads, the tower, nor the shallower seating due to the massive amount of inboat ballast.

Probably going to look at an Axis T23.

• Like 1