CrewAdmin    192

1439421740-U66.jpg

Centurion would like to invite you to participate in an on-line survey designed to gain insight on your ownership experience. This will assist Centurion in continuing to provide quality products and services to our owners. We ask that a primary user of the boat complete the survey, which should take no more than 10-15 minutes. The survey results will remain completely anonymous and confidential. We value your honest responses and would like to thank you for participating by providing you a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card. Please respond by Tuesday, August 18 for your chance to win!

Survey now CLOSED

Bongo Fury    640

Done. Glad they asked......

Bigcatpt    408

Dura here is your chance! You better send it from an anonymous email address so it does not get the auto delete that your other emails get being on the black list. LOL

• Like 5

chadr    328

Dura here is your chance! You better send it from an anonymous email address so it does not get the auto delete that your other emails get being on the black list. LOL

LOL

rockballer    162

Done. Want those surf tabs integrated into the design a little better. IE paint match and or fibreglass. Also would be nice to see a nice digital dash like nautiques or Malibu's. Very slick looking

Cdifranco    463

Just roasted that survey.

• Like 1

h20king    794

Yep me to. We went from year's of ONLY owning Centurion to Supreme. Let them know they have lost a lot of their loyal customer base because they no longer make a core surf boat that is affordable. Not all of us want all the electronics that will look super dated in 10 years or all the other add on's. If they brought back the 240 enzo with standard gauges no quick fill just enzo sacks and put an affordable price tag on it they would sell like hotcakes.

• Like 3

KKilgore    18

Totally agree with you h20king. That's why I'll be in a Supreme with my next new boat.

• Like 1

Troy. R    198

100% agree H. Only thing I'd add is it would be nice to have CATS and asymmetrical trim tab.

• Like 1

WakeDoc    471

Done

chadr    328

Done too!

Stretch    409

And you know... Ramfill that works.

• Like 3

Troy    234

Done!

Bongo Fury    640

Yep me to. We went from year's of ONLY owning Centurion to Supreme. Let them know they have lost a lot of their loyal customer base because they no longer make a core surf boat that is affordable. Not all of us want all the electronics that will look super dated in 10 years or all the other add on's. If they brought back the 240 enzo with standard gauges no quick fill just enzo sacks and put an affordable price tag on it they would sell like hotcakes.

Totally agree with you h20king. That's why I'll be in a Supreme with my next new boat.

I think Fineline did listen and thats perhaps one reason they bought Supreme. They are using the Supreme brand to meet the needs, desires, and wishes of customers like you. They are using the Centurion brand now to appeal to a different segment of the buying market. It will be very intersting to see exactly how the Centurion brand is positioned in light of the Correct Craft acquisition. Just my thoughts....

RhuntIII    555

I just won the drawing!! :guitar:

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

wow they only waited 24 hours for the feedback? I wonder if they actually care about feedback or just want to make it seem that way... I kid I kid lol

Congrats Rhunt!

stoked    1,039

wow they only waited 24 hours for the feedback? I wonder if they actually care about feedback or just want to make it seem that way... I kid I kid lol

Congrats Rhunt!

And now I'm going to fill out the survey again and complain they gave out a prize too fast

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408

So much for the "Please respond by Tuesday, August 18 for your chance to win! "

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..