Sign in to follow this  
CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Supreme Boats values your feedback!

CrewAdmin    192

1438371717-U66.jpg

Supreme would like to invite you to participate in an on-line survey designed to gain insight on your ownership experience. This will assist Supreme in continuing to provide quality products and services to our owners. We ask that a primary user of the boat complete the survey, which should take no more than 10-15 minutes. The survey results will remain completely anonymous and confidential. We value your honest responses and would like to thank you for participating by providing you a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card. Please respond by Tuesday, August 18 for your chance to win!

Survey now CLOSED

• Like 1

h20king    794

Did mine made sure to ask for a trim gauge on the 238 and asked them to add the pro bag option

• Like 1

chenige    84

I tried but because I have not owned a Supreme it will not let me

viking    491

I just finished mine too!

REALLY.............they still don't have the S226 as a model option for 2015 or 2016.

Goes to show you the lack of any oversight from the marketing department. Keep current with the models and update the website for gosh sakes!!!!!!!

I personally think Supreme is about as quality as you can get but the perception of the shopping consumer comes from what they see on your website and marketing vids and dealer network. I think those aspects need to be brought up to the level of the build quality so those shopping Finelines products don't get the wrong impression.

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

I tried but because I have not owned a Supreme it will not let me

That probably makes sense....