CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Centurion Boats All New Ri237 Model Details and Photos

Oh, and who gave that lady permission to wear shoes on the boat?!?!

Yeah unfortunately that's the kind of stuff that happens when no one on the boat actually owns the boat ?

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Oh, and who gave that lady permission to wear shoes on the boat?!?!

Brings this to mind. CAUTION, inappropriate language.

http://youtu.be/PDT_Po_hjJM

Side note: Anyone that hasn't seen all of the Chappelle Show needs to put aside some time and watch it. ALL OF IT.

• Like 1

gator808    84

Classic...I prefer the "what did the 5 fingers say to the face!?"....SLAP!!!! Loved that show

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

Anybody have a chance to take a look at one of these beast yet?!

Heres some wave pics to click through that Jeff Page and Keenan got the other day. Looks pretty good on the goofy, the regular side looks like a forced perspective angle and looks small. I commented and asked if they listed it or used quicksurf. For the most part the boat looks unlisted from the pics but who knows. The goofy pic of Keenan touching the wave with his hand looks almost identical to my FS44 listed wave, so if thats unlisted thats a beast!

https://www.facebook.com/InlandSurfBoats/posts/832091126887123

Edited by nasmith342
  • Like 1

gator808    84

Thanks Nasmith! If that's the wave non listed with stock ballast and PnP I'll have to own this boat....holy crap that's huge!!!!!

• Like 1

I would bet it is unlisted with quick surf. When we drove it back in July the quick surf wave with sock WWSC ballast pkg was insane on both sides! Comparable to my FS44 listed for sure.

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

Since the marinas around me are completely useless and no one sells Centurions here, I've emailed and called 6 times in the last week and no one will answer me about getting information about purchasing one for next season. (thinking of pushing into something bigger) Its almost like they don't want my money. Even tried to contact the people they have listed as "promo drivers." Still nothing. I'd love to see one of these things before spending that kind of money and if not it looks like I'd be taking Stretch's advice and just doing the FS33 or SV233 mod.

Sucks because I love this community and forum but the lack of dealer networking out here is pushing me towards other boat brands I really don't want to get involved with.

• Like 1

Kevin Baugh    78

no excuse for not calling back or answering emails! but remember this is a 2016 model I doubt many have been built

Cdifranco    463

I'm sure not many have been built but lets get serious you cant even send me a nonsense brochure package or at MINIMUM update your website to include this boat or any of the new 2016 platforms. I don't care about the 5 pictures that have played them selves out on the internet (yea we all saw them 4 weeks before your poorly executed unveiling).

I went to Chevy with a friend last week so he could have a midlife crisis and order a brand new built to order Corvette. I walked out with out spending a dime with 2 T shirts, brochures, DVDs, and a key chain, and I don't even like Corvettes. What are Corvettes running these days 70K? And this boat is going to cost us probably double that..

I'd like to price the options because it's a fact I cant afford this boat loaded like everyone wants. I love my current boat but Fineline's customer service is burning me up inside like 5 day old Thai food left in the Texas sun.

• Like 1

stoked    1,039

I'm sure not many have been built but lets get serious you cant even send me a nonsense brochure package or at MINIMUM update your website to include this boat or any of the new 2016 platforms. I don't care about the 5 pictures that have played them selves out on the internet (yea we all saw them 4 weeks before your poorly executed unveiling).

I went to Chevy with a friend last week so he could have a midlife crisis and order a brand new built to order Corvette. I walked out with out spending a dime with 2 T shirts, brochures, DVDs, and a key chain, and I don't even like Corvettes. What are Corvettes running these days 70K? And this boat is going to cost us probably double that..

I'd like to price the options because it's a fact I cant afford this boat loaded like everyone wants. I love my current boat but Fineline's customer service is burning me up inside like 5 day old Thai food left in the Texas sun.

Try South Shore (they're on here a lot) http://www.southshoremarina.com/ They're not in NH, but they are in Northern Jersey.

Bongo Fury    640

Sucks because I love this community and forum but the lack of dealer networking out here is pushing me towards other boat brands I really don't want to get involved with.

While I am blessed to have an awesome dealer....clearly one of Centurions greatest weakness is it's dealer network......I believe strengthening the dealer network will be the greatest advantage of the Correct Craft purchase.

• Like 1

Stretch    409

Is there a "thing" that this boat does. Like 22 is their wakeboard boat... 33/44 is surf master. What's this boats "thing"? Is it unlisted surf I guess? Or just good boat? I'm just trying to place it in the lineup.. Haven't seen really any wake pics other than video.. Unlisted surf wave looks pretty good.

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

Try South Shore (they're on here a lot) http://www.southshoremarina.com/ They're not in NH, but they are in Northern Jersey.

I agree south shore would be my first go to source as they've reached out to me in the past on here, however purchasing anything from them would be fine but the service and maintenance for the when s*it happens would be kind of unrealistic with Jersey being 5+ hours away.

I would call there Sales Rep for your area. It is the same one my dealer has in North Carolina, Bryan Holland. Call SouthShore or Overby and ask them for his number.

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

so the MSRP on my dealers RI237 is $134,206 that she has on order but my actual price is MUCH lower. So my hopes for this boat is restored and I cant wait to ride it at worlds and hopefully take one home with me!

Edited by Lak3surf3r
  • Like 1

Cdifranco    463

so the MSRP on my dealers RI237 is $134,206 that she has on order but my actual price is MUCH lower. So my hopes for this boat is restored and I cant wait to ride it at worlds and hopefully take one home with me!

You can't tell us your price is MUCH lower with out telling us how much lower!! That's like playing just the tip and going home after. :thumbdown:

• Like 4

Lak3surf3r    714

You can't tell us your price is MUCH lower with out telling us how much lower!! That's like playing just the tip and going home after. :thumbdown:

Unfortunately I cant, my price may or may not include a few other special circumstances. That MSRP price was FULLY loaded including the H6 as well. I would expect it to be about around 20k less with the same options. I bet you could build one decently optioned with the h5 for around 105ish here in AZ but not sure about other markets. since the new vdrive is so much more responsive it makes the 799 ft lb torque monster engine unnecessary IMO. Historically MSRP on the flagship centurions and actual sale price is roughly 20% lower though.

Edited by Lak3surf3r
  • Like 1

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..