CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Centurion Boats All New Ri237 Model Details and Photos

DarksideR    1,679

What happened since last year!? Did the marketing team get fired and they hired some walmart greeter to produce these videos!? I don't think I'm even exaggerating! Ok, maybe a little. Nasmith, I agree with you 100%. Seriously, everyone, just go and watch ANY one of the release videos from last year, then watch this one. It's a bloody travesty. And not even one single picture of the transom. They call it a modified V or deep V. So show me. Show me the new, sharper chines, don't just talk about it. And holy hell, how many bloody mistakes in the write up could they possibly fit!? I'll admit, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, but this is a "professional" company. Your dialog should be solid. Guess the people in charge of marketing also do the proof reading. Oh, and who let that bimbo keep her sandals on in the boat? Get yer damn shoes off he vinyl!

Oh that felt good to get out! LOL

I still like the boat though. :)

Edited by DarksideR
  • Like 2

stoked    1,039

Me rikey!!! Man, I hope I don't see one at my dealer, I might empty my pockets...

rockballer    162

I would destroy that front end hitting crap.... heck just a few weeks ago I ran my front end into a dock and then right after destroyed a board on a pole... LOL .. But this boat by far is the best design to date. Color matched tower insert. Got rid of those black walmart looking covers. excellent. Now if only I could fit a keg in that garbage can room and a beer tap on top. Also got to find a way to get one here without getting rapped on the exchange rate. Maybe wait until next summer and see just how well our dollar does over the winter.

DarksideR    1,679

I would destroy that front end hitting crap.... heck just a few weeks ago I ran my front end into a dock and then right after destroyed a board on a pole... LOL .. But this boat by far is the best design to date. Color matched tower insert. Got rid of those black walmart looking covers. excellent. Now if only I could fit a keg in that garbage can room and a beer tap on top. Also got to find a way to get one here without getting rapped on the exchange rate. Maybe wait until next summer and see just how well our dollar does over the winter.

You're not actually supposed to use the dock to stop you. Or run into shtuff. Lol. I'm gonna assume these were "oops" moments. Lord knows I've had a few.

What board got damaged. I'm still fixing mine. Wondering how my repair is going to hold up.

rockballer    162

You're not actually supposed to use the dock to stop you. Or run into shtuff. Lol. I'm gonna assume these were "oops" moments. Lord knows I've had a few.

What board got damaged. I'm still fixing mine. Wondering how my repair is going to hold up.

Ya .... wasn't an important one. Just the wives board

• Like 2

Kevin Baugh    78

So way to big a boat for me but I Love the looks especially the front end!!

• Like 1

viking    491

Nice looking boat. Release video......MEH?

I'd like to crawl around one and demo but agree if it's close in price to G23 I think I'd give the edge to Natique. Haven't been on either so only speculating based on what I read.

But hey, it's all under the same roof now so good for CC.

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

What happened since last year!? Did the marketing team get fired and they hired some walmart greeter to produce these videos!? I don't think I'm even exaggerating! Ok, maybe a little. Nasmith, I agree with you 100%. Seriously, everyone, just go and watch ANY one of the release videos from last year, then watch this one. It's a bloody travesty. And not even one single picture of the transom. They call it a modified V or deep V. So show me. Show me the new, sharper chines, don't just talk about it. And holy hell, how many bloody mistakes in the write up could they possibly fit!? I'll admit, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, but this is a "professional" company. Your dialog should be solid. Guess the people in charge of marketing also do the proof reading. Oh, and who let that bimbo keep her sandals on in the boat? Get yer damn shoes off he vinyl!

Oh that felt good to get out! LOL

I still like the boat though. :)

LMAO, exactly!

Agreed, I like the boat but when will dealers have them?

DrNate    426

I know that I am in the minority but I don't care for the look of the nose. It's almost like a modified pickle fork. Maybe it will grow on me.

The sliding seat is worthless to me and I would never use it. I do like the cup holders in the swim platform. I was not really impressed by look of the wave on the video, but maybe it hasn't been maxed yet. I'm assuming the Valterra valves still fail so for me it would be a non-starter

DarksideR    1,679

are these coolers... If so that would be a huge game changer for my crew

Yes they are. Good for drinks, or lead!

RhuntIII    555

I think the boat looks sick in every way. I like the new Ramfill blowout badges, bow and the seating. I can't wait to see more about this boat and how I won't be able to afford it. Good Job Fineline on a great looking boat.

• Like 6

demo9asx    23

Great looking boat. Looks like they finally upgraded the vinyl on the centurion. Wonder if they would make a smaller hull in the future. A 24' boat is huge!!

Stretch    409

Guess they innovated so hard on the boat they had to relent on the video.

But oh well

d7d406e7e1d2acda058854b89294c9a9.jpg

I can dig it

• Like 1

DrNate    426

Oh, and who gave that lady permission to wear shoes on the boat?!?!

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..