DrNate    426

I think us guys with big 24 footers are a little spoiled but if I was in the market for a 21 footer I would definitely be interested. I think it's a great looking boat and I'm sure if it's a smaller version of the 238 it makes a good wave when weighted properly. I love the nose! No pickle forks for me :)

• Like 2

Bongo Fury    640

My Falcon V was 20.8 feet and appeares to have been much bigger than that interior...

Lak3surf3r    714

http://extremeboatsp...6-supreme-s211/

62k usd conversion at extreme boatsports... Seems same as s21?

I was told by my dealer that here in AZ the S211 will be under 50k starting, so that seems a little steep to me

I think us guys with big 24 footers are a little spoiled but if I was in the market for a 21 footer I would definitely be interested. I think it's a great looking boat and I'm sure if it's a smaller version of the 238 it makes a good wave when weighted properly. I love the nose! No pickle forks for me :)

I agree, I would step down if that 50k boat threw a decent wave!

My Falcon V was 20.8 feet and appeares to have been much bigger than that interior...

Yes it looks like the smallest 21ft interior ever lol!

Kevin Baugh    78

Under 50K seems unlikely even with no options!!

Lak3surf3r    714

Under 50K seems unlikely even with no options!!

Just going by what I was told by my dealer that has one on order. She specifically told me "sub 50k surf boat" other than that I have no proof. Just saying.

Also I did not mention, I know we have a cheap market because of year round boating, if that $62k US was msrp thats a great price. if not the S238 with the same options as that one here went for $67k and then it goes back to being really steep.

Edited by Lak3surf3r

rockballer    162

Just talking to one of my friends. His bud just bought a 238 in canada for 105K CDN. ... yikes that seems steep but our dollar really took a dump.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Lak3surf3r    714

60+ US Seems to be the going rate for the S21

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2016-SUPREME-S21-102584544

The s21's were priced more for sure, supreme brought their prices down drastically this year (2016). But my dealer was selling s21s at $57k fully loaded down here. 226s loaded were at 62ish (my friend bought one from her at that price). We may just have a cheaper market that im used to.

DarksideR    1,679

http://extremeboatsports.com/all-new-2016-supreme-s211/

62k usd conversion at extreme boatsports... Seems same as s21?

I've seen this boat in person. It is beautiful! The vinyl is really nice. But man... does it ever seem small inside.

Lak3surf3r    714

I've seen this boat in person. It is beautiful! The vinyl is really nice. But man... does it ever seem small inside.

It looks quite a bit smaller inside than an S21, I have yet to see the S211 in person. How do they compare in size interior and exterior Dark?

DarksideR    1,679

The interior REALLY does seem smaller than the S21. I didn't get inside the boat, but if you look at the S21 and the S226, they seem very similar in size in the cockpit. The S211 does not. The outside of the boat seems equal to the S21 and is a really attractive shape. I just think they should have made the bow a bit shorter to make the cabin... Bigger.

Lak3surf3r    714

The interior REALLY does seem smaller than the S21. I didn't get inside the boat, but if you look at the S21 and the S226, they seem very similar in size in the cockpit. The S211 does not. The outside of the boat seems equal to the S21 and is a really attractive shape. I just think they should have made the bow a bit shorter to make the cabin... Bigger.

I agree, and that was my gripe with my 226 and s21 and all supremes really. But a lot of people like the bow space. For me it just holds 8-10 surfboards and skimmers so i dont really care.

Bongo Fury    640

I agree, and that was my gripe with my 226 and s21 and all supremes really. But a lot of people like the bow space. For me it just holds 8-10 surfboards and skimmers so i dont really care.

Agreed....I was really surpised at the size of the cabin space in the 226....it really did not seem any bigger to me than my Falcon V....

h20king    794

Agreed....I was really surpised at the size of the cabin space in the 226....it really did not seem any bigger to me than my Falcon V....

trust me it is much bigger

Bongo Fury    640

trust me it is much bigger

I was waiting for that H....we will just have to disagree on this one...

DarksideR    1,679

I'll say this, appearances can be deceiving. My FX22 looks a lot larger than the 226 in the cabin. But when I sat in both, they actually have the same amount of room for butts on seats... more or less. I still think mine has more room than a 226 though! Take that H! LOL

• Like 2

Stretch    409

"They might be be same size but mine feels bigger" -DarksideR 2015

Edited by Stretch
  • Like 5

DarksideR    1,679

"They might be be same size but mine feels bigger" -DarksideR 2015

LMAO. Well done stretch

• Like 1