CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Supreme Boats S238 Model Details and Photos

h20king    794

Ha ha ha, you can't put anymore weight in a 210, Unless it's all over the seats ^_^ , to be honest I am not a big boat fan, but if the price is good, it should sell, but runt is right, it's all about coast gaurd rules and lawyers etc...

sure you can it is a mythical substance called lead. You put it under the sacks and in any void the sacks don't fill.
  • Like 3

Bongo Fury    640

Getting ready to hit the lake in my poor little 'ol 233.........

• Like 5

viking    491

Love the 226 wave and just don't see the 238 being THAT much better. Quicksurf.....Nah. And with the changes to the bow it's a "no go" vote for me.

Will have to see what they do in a few years before I'd think of upgrading anyway. Won't have new boat envy for awhile.

gator808    84

that's a little more encouraging! That's Danny, I am suppose to meet up with him soon to demo the boat. If I remember right that boat didn't even have the bow ballast. They may have fixed that but I'll confirm when I demo. I'll be sure to take pics of the wave from the side as well when I go. Thanks for posting that!

DarksideR    1,679

Looks like that was non listed. Pretty good I'd say.

WakeDoc    471

At 12.5 it is cleaning up since the boat is basically planning out.

rockballer    162

12.5.... Looks long with very little push. Should clean up nicely with more weight and tab.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Troy    234

Just read this whole thread. :blushing:

• Like 1

Bongo Fury    640

Just read this whole thread. :blushing:

I'm sorry......

• Like 4

gator808    84

Ok, I have demoed the 238....Keep in mind this is my first year wake surfing so my opinion may not mean that much. However I do research the crap out of things and have ridden behind a G23, V226, fs33, malibu 23lsv, supra sa550, fx22, axis t23, axis a24, axis a22, moomba mojo, and a couple others all this year. That being said I feel like I have a good perspective on a "nice wave". I can comment on push, the lip, and firmness of the wave. My skills aren't nearly as good as a few on here yet but hope to be in the coming years. So take what I say with a grain of salt.

The 238 is a big boat! thats all I got!!!! lol jk

As far as the boat itself the fit and finish is really goody for that price point. The storage is very similar to the fs33. You sit really deep in the boat which is probably comforting for people with kids and I didn't mind it but I prefer to sit up a little more. The vinyl is a big plus for me as well. Its seems very durable compared to other price point boats in its class. For those of you who have been in a s226 it is basically the oversized version of that. I love the gator step matting they put all over the boat too. Ok now what we really care about...the wave....

I surfed this boat with quick surf and also listed. I will say that it does need a lot of weight!!!! The starboard and port side setup with quick surf was setup the following way:

Quick fill full

750's rear lockers

325lbs under starboard seat

375lbs under port seat

400lbs bag in the center walkway up front

speed 12.2 - 12.4 and trim tab I'm not sure because they didn't have the gauge installed on this one.

Another thing to remember is this boat does not have the center tank installed which I believe is 500lbs and it also didn't have the pnp in the bow

The port side wave was the exact same setup with quick surf except our speed was 11.2-11.4 and again not sure about the trim tab.

As far as the trim tab went we played with it until the wave cleaned up.

We only listed the starboard side. Also keep in mind that when we listed it we still had the 375lb bag underneath the port side seat full. We moved the 400lb bag next to the starboard seat and drained the port side quick fill and pnp. We also kept the speed at 12.2 - 12.4.

When surfing the wave with quick surf the wave was really long!!! The only problem was the wave lost all its push at the white wash. The middle of the wave had plenty of push and was really clean. It was super firm as well with a decent lip. The wave wasn't very tall at all.

When we listed the boat the wave definitely was taller and had more push at the white wash. The wave was really long as well, firm and had a crisp lip.

I think we all know that a listed wave is better. With some fine tuning I really can see this wave being a big contender even compared to the high dollar boats. I think my biggest surprise was how clean you can make the wave on both sides and how long it can be as well. With a lot of weight this boat will kick up a killer wave.

I'll post a video soon....

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,679

Nice write up Gator. Screw "soon" post that video NOW! LOL.

• Like 1

gator808    84

Lmao, I'll post it tonight. I tried my best getting angles to see the wave as clear as I could. Just don't laugh at my riding skills lol

DarksideR    1,679

Lmao, I'll post it tonight. I tried my best getting angles to see the wave as clear as I could. Just don't laugh at my riding skills lol

I've seen you're riding, you have nothing to worry about!

GET ER DONE!

Stretch    409

I've seen you're riding, you have nothing to worry about!

GET ER DONE, EH?!

X2

gator808    84

Here is two picks, starboard and port on the 238. It was my wife's second time surfing and she's hooked!!

post-6295-0-30801900-1438713699_thumb.jpg

post-6295-0-80988000-1438713741_thumb.jpg

gator808    84

The video above shows the wave with the quick surf settings I mentioned earlier....starting at minute 3:00 the boat is listed with the above settings I mentioned as well. Enjoy....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..