CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Supreme Boats S238 Model Details and Photos

gator808    84

the ratchet handle makes that tower 10x's easier to take down. For those of us who put put the tower up and down pretty often that is a huge plus.

gator808    84

Does not look like the tower from last year to me. That base it totally different. And the Supreme Teaser from today said something about a overlock mechanism instead of the ratchet handle. Looks and sounds better to me.

Where is this teaser deal? is it a video you can post?

CrewAdmin    192

Members of the community, we very seldom edit post made by members, unfortunately we have removed more post and photos than we would ever want to from this and the other thread at the request of the person that made the post, a dealer or Fineline Industries Inc. We have asked that everyone follow the wishes of Fineline Industries Inc. by not posting photos or videos of a given model before the reveal. We are just as stoked as everyone else to see the new models, whether you agree with the reveal method or not please refrain from posting any media of the S238 model until July 31st, 2015 at 1:01pm Pacific Time. Aftert that time you can post whatever media you want of the new 2016 Supreme Boats S238. Anyone that makes a post with media before then will be restricted to no posting until the reveal is over, this also goes for the 2nd Supreme and Centurion model reveal. We hope everyone understands and can respect the wishes of Fineline Industries Inc.

• Like 2

stoked    1,039

So here are a couple photos of my boat. Love it so far. Surf is amazing on both sides. Still trying to dial in wake with wiegth and tabs

I guess thats a yes to me being able to post pics and videos lol

Or a no.... Looks like a grainy photo of a product sheet is no bueno

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

Or a no.... Looks like a grainy photo of a product sheet is no bueno

lol I guess the owner of that S238 didnt have permission to post, so I guess I will have to wait to post my pics and video review.

Bongo Fury    640

With all due respect....this is turning into a joke!

• Like 5

KKilgore    18

Wow! Got this new bad a$& girlfriend but her mom said I can't show her off until her dad says so!

• Like 6

WakeDoc    471

^^^ROTFLMAO!!!

rockballer    162
Wow! Got this new bad a$& girlfriend but her mom said I can't show her off until her dad says so!

Sounds like you are on the marriage payment plan as well.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

KKilgore    18

Marriage payment plan here. But sure would like to get her excited about some naughty pictures!

• Like 1

boatnut    230
Members of the community, we very seldom edit post made by members, unfortunately we have removed more post and photos than we would ever want to from this and the other thread at the request of the person that made the post, a dealer or Fineline Industries Inc. We have asked that everyone follow the wishes of Fineline Industries Inc. by not posting photos or videos of a given model before the reveal. We are just as stoked as everyone else to see the new models, whether you agree with the reveal method or not please refrain from posting any media of the S238 model until July 31st, 2015 at 1:01pm Pacific Time. Aftert that time you can post whatever media you want of the new 2016 Supreme Boats S238. Anyone that makes a post with media before then will be restricted to no posting until the reveal is over, this also goes for the 2nd Supreme and Centurion model reveal. We hope everyone understands and can respect the wishes of Fineline Industries Inc.

Joke!!

rockballer    162

Can't be much different than the new 21

DarksideR    1,679

Dang! Missed this one cause I was out on my boat. Sucks to be me. Lol.

Cdifranco    463

I have to be honest. As someone whose never seen a newer model Supreme in real life Finelines horrible marketing schemes and the nonsense they are putting us through is really tainting my desire to even want to look at purchasing one. Could be the best boat on earth but I'm already dissatisfied and I haven't even seen it yet. Sucks because at my age id like to move to a Supreme to save some money on the next boat.

h20king    794

lol I guess the owner of that S238 didnt have permission to post, so I guess I will have to wait to post my pics and video review.

Nate you can not post pics or video but could you at least tell us your thoughts on the wave ?? And thoughts on the boat in general?? I have already looked at the boat just have not had a chance to demo yet.

h20king    794

Can't be much different than the new 21

the dash and such have stayed the same as the new s21 with the new vinyl and tower but the hull and bow have seen some big change on the s238 and the new s211

Lak3surf3r    714

Nate you can not post pics or video but could you at least tell us your thoughts on the wave ?? And thoughts on the boat in general?? I have already looked at the boat just have not had a chance to demo yet.

For sure Harold, ill post up a full review and ask if im allowed to at least oost wave pics and vids without the boat in them

Lak3surf3r    714

I just went and checked it out it's pretty badass and the hull is much deeper than my FS44. Taking it on the demo in two hours but I'm not allowed to post anything until tomorrow besides a review of the wave. But I will have full pictures and videos ready to post

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

I just went and checked it out it's pretty badass and the hull is much deeper than my FS44. Taking it on the demo in two hours but I'm not allowed to post anything until tomorrow besides a review of the wave. But I will have full pictures and videos ready to post

Anxiously waiting...

You've got my contact info. :)