CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Supreme Boats S238 Model Details and Photos

gator808    84

stock ballast plus 800 pounds of lead under the side seat listed no quick surf is what Aron Witherall told me.

That's a lot of lead!!! My only problem with that is carry 800lbs of lead everywhere! I'm thinking this boats a no go for me

Lak3surf3r    714

That's a lot of lead!!! My only problem with that is carry 800lbs of lead everywhere! I'm thinking this boats a no go for me

I'm taking 500lbs of lead (thats all the dealer has) a 400lb fat sack and 4 people tomorrow so we will see how it is, Full pics and videos to come. Also whats the deal with the lack of a trim gauge? I know they tried to cut costs but Cmon really?

Edited by nasmith342
  • Like 2

h20king    794

I'm taking 500lbs of lead (thats all the dealer has) a 400lb fat sack and 4 people tomorrow so we will see how it is, Full pics and videos to come. Also whats the deal with the lack of a trim gauge? I know they tried to cut costs but Cmon really?

I said the same thing and posted it on supremes Facebook page
  • Like 1

gator808    84

my dealer said they are suppose to come with them....the first few boats for some reason didn't. I asked that same question today!

This is a little off of the ballast stream here , but has anyone here owned a centurion then switched to supreme? my Question is how do they compare ride wise, as i have grown to love the ics construction with the walk thru and dash tied together. coming from another brand the solid feel of the centurion made me happy, do the supremes feel solid? why , since they are a fine line boat have they not done the same . my guess is because of molds ? or just staying with what works for that boat.

gator808    84

I can only comment froma demoing perspective but when I demoed the fs33 and the supreme 238 we intentionally went through our rollers from the surf wave and both boats feel super solid. The deep v helps tremendously.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

H20king and Tprice both made the switch from Centurion to Supreme. They both seem to be happy.

• Like 2

h20king    794

you would not need that much lead once you added sacks under the side seats. Couple hundred pounds of lead and it should be money.

h20king    794

This is a little off of the ballast stream here , but has anyone here owned a centurion then switched to supreme? my Question is how do they compare ride wise, as i have grown to love the ics construction with the walk thru and dash tied together. coming from another brand the solid feel of the centurion made me happy, do the supremes feel solid? why , since they are a fine line boat have they not done the same . my guess is because of molds ? or just staying with what works for that boat.

construction is similar we made the change from centurion to supreme and have not looked back. Our supreme is solid and puts out an awesome wave. I would not say supreme is any less solid a boat then the centurion just less features. I like a simple boat so the supreme is perfect for us others like all the gadgets on the centurion. There is no wrong choice they are the top two waves in the business.
  • Like 1

tprice    118

Builtforspeed, yes h20 and I switched but neither if us had Enzo's .

My buddy had two 244's and switched to the 226. As he got tired of the finicky wave. Too many issues with ramfill, cats and software issues.

He loves the 226 he's just used to a bigger boat so he's a bit cramped on the supreme.

I'm sure another upgrade will be in the future for him to a bigger boat

• Like 3

phillewis    39

I'll chime in here... I came from an 2004 Avy to a 2015 S226... Supreme all day! I know comparing a boat that was 11 years older certainly has a lot to do with it, but damn I love the S226. It feels really big for a sub-23 footer. I love how deep the cockpit is, and the wave is solid. Still a little sensitive side-to-side, but with the quick-surf you can adjust as needed.

Overall, it feels extremely stable, and is super fun to drive. I also appreciate analog switches over a touchscreen, and this thing has been a dream so far!

• Like 2

tprice    118

Phillewis, do you adjust the surf tabs when just listed or are you referring to when it's weighted both sides

DarksideR    1,679

Phillewis, do you adjust the surf tabs when just listed or are you referring to when it's weighted both sides

He's mentioned using it to fine tune a listed wave. Very slight movements on the tab.

viking    491

I'll echo Phillewis's comments all day long.

Don't have the quicksurf but don't regret not having nor desire them. Nothing a lead bag or 2 can't fix

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

Builtforspeed, yes h20 and I switched but neither if us had Enzo's .

My buddy had two 244's and switched to the 226. As he got tired of the finicky wave. Too many issues with ramfill, cats and software issues.

He loves the 226 he's just used to a bigger boat so he's a bit cramped on the supreme.

I'm sure another upgrade will be in the future for him to a bigger boat

Travis, Im assuming you are talking about Michael Hooks and hes told me the same things and how much better he likes his 226 over the 244s. I as well had a V226 and I would go back to it since its as close as you can get from supreme to my FS44 wave except im a tech junkie and want a digital dash in it.

Edited by nasmith342
  • Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

no demo nasmith?!

X2,000,000!!??

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

nope, it didnt happen because a few of my guys called in and I had to work. trying to get it out tomorrow now.