CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Supreme Boats S238 Model Details and Photos

h20king    794

Goofy side was nice as well . I ONLY looked at it using quick surf on the way back to the dock. I did not see the need to list it. Only my son rides goofy so if the quick surf wave looked good it will be as good of better listed.like I said wave is very similar to the 226 just bigger. I Felt right at home on the wave. This was my dealer's first outting with the 238 so im sure with a little more dial in time it will just get better.

gator808    84

I'm glad you got to ride with some weight! Wave looked good in the pics...I'm curious. Where did you place all that lead when it was listed?

h20king    794

Under the seats the bags were out of a s 226 and did not fill all the space. The 238 is a huge boat with more room than an FS 33 and just barely smaller than the FS 44 .With the lack of a cooler in the walk through the 238 actually feals bigger than the FS 44 with custom sacks for the 238 lead will get cut down to 400 LBS.

gator808    84

Hate to keep bugging you but I may try out the 238 again with the correct weight setup...so when you listed the boat did you've that lead to just the surf side or did you keep the lead evenly distributed under the seats? So technically you would have counter weight as well.

h20king    794

Listed was surf side ONLY no counter weight. For the surf system it was even weight with the exception of the quick fill on the opposite side so the boat lists some.

h20king    794

No counter weight when lksted. The supreme surf boats hate counter weight.

h20king    794

Not sure if that made sence but for quick surf you run evenly weighted but empty the quick fill on the opposite side that you are surfing

DarksideR    1,679

Great pics H! Glad to hear you enjoyed the boat. Extreme Boatsport is selling the 238 like hot cakes. More orders for it than any other Centurion or Supreme right now. Gonna have to go check it out myself!

• Like 2

h20king    794

If it does not rain are we still on for the Centurion demo for Friday??

Lak3surf3r    714

Glad you guys liked it Harold! Are you still going to opt out on the quicksurf or are you getting it on your 238 now?

h20king    794

I'm sure I'll still list but its not much $$$ if you get it when you order so I added it to the list.

Lak3surf3r    714

I would add it again if im going to get another fineline product. It doesn't affect the wave when not deployed so if anything it just adds to resale.

• Like 1

Lak3surf3r    714

Nautique ?? Or supra ??

That RI237 may be a contender especially after what I was told by people that have rode it.The 2016 G23 was amazing at Nationals though. But its 128k so hopefully whats been said isnt true about the RI being in that price range too. Still waiting to demo the supra SA though, the SE is a giant boat and may be too big for what I want.

• Like 2

DrNate    426

If I was in the market for a new boat I think I would seriously consider the 238. Thanks for taking the time to take pics and share info H!

h20king    794

If I was in the market for a new boat I think I would seriously consider the 238. Thanks for taking the time to take pics and share info H!

For sure wish I would have took more pics but I was distracted. I'll have a bunch of pics though once we get ours next year. Super impressed with the 238 . Supreme did a great job on the boat. ONLY shortcoming is no trim gauge or indicators for position of the quick surf tabs.
  • Like 1