CrewAdmin

ANNOUNCEMENT: Centurion Boats updates website

Bongo Fury    640

NICE!! A well needed upgrade. Thanks for the heads up Admin!

Skibumm    184

A few issues still need working on. Under the carbon pro they have interior pics of a supreme v drive. But all in all a well needed update

boatnut    230
Yes

That explains it, but aren't 2015 boats already done and 2016's are out now?

DarksideR    1,679

Not quite. But it'd probably be hard to get a 2015 made to order now. Depending on the model.

Dandy    43

It seems as if most of the manufacturers have a launch of new product/model year changes next week. I believe Supreme is releasing new info next week, Nautique has a release on 07/17, there is talk about Tige (haven't seen dates - not unusual for Tige), some Malibu rumors and I have not seen much on release info from MC. My guess is most manufacturers are currently switching their production lines and may already be building dealer stock of the new year, waiting to ship until the official launch. I do know that there is a guy on the Nautique forum that already has his 2016 on order, so there are a few new option names floating around from this order - but not clear on what they do/function.

crimson850    11

Why would they discontinue the 210? The rest of the centurion line is too far out of reach for many people, the 210 helped people save $ to get into a centurion.

WakeDoc    471

Everything is on the official thread HERE

Stretch    409

Empty link? Not going anywhere for me

WakeDoc    471

Everything is on the ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Supreme Boats S238 Model Details and Photos thread HERE, that everyone everyone has been commenting on, this is about the Centurion Boats site upgrade not Supreme.

The LINK above was to the latest post with pictures etc.

stoked    1,039

Everything is on the ANNOUNCEMENT: Official 2016 Supreme Boats S238 Model Details and Photos thread HERE, that everyone everyone has been commenting on, this is about the Centurion Boats site upgrade not Supreme.

The LINK above was to the latest post with pictures etc.

post-4405-14383757107247_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..